Recharge Mtnl 3g jaado Online

• Thread starter Thread starter rnverma2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,935
Hi Anant, I recharged 3G 20 Plan successfully couple of times around two weeks back. I'm not sure if site no longer accepts mentioned plan. Here's how recharged. Put the mobile no. and site automatically detects the operator. Tick special recharge and enter the amount(don't bother with popular recharge option). I used Net Banking for payment and usually receives 250mb within 5-10 seconds of payment confirmation. I cannot test it for you now as I'm in middle of 1month plan. Let me know if you need any further information.

didn't work unable to enter the amt in Paytm

Well I checked the site with Chrome and Firefox, it works. I don't have ie installed so checked the site out using my virtual windows server 2008(VMWare). Somehow ie failed to work whereas I can put the amount with Chrome & Firefox in virtual machine too. It seems site is working so you might wanna check your internet/security/firewall settings(I don't have any idea what could be the cause). Good Luck!!

Now they have updated it to enter the amount in special recharges. Few hrs back I was unable to enter the amount and had to select from the plans given in there only.Plus someone was saying does nt matter what u select just enter the amount as Rs 20 and recharge would happen for the Data. So I went ahead with the talk time option which did not work as data did not get transfer rather talk time did. I think its bit of MTNL's fault to release same amount coupons for Data and talktime...Maybe I will do a ytube video on it if it happens again 😛

Jesus they update their website and whole look so frequently. Its the 3rd look i am getting in past 2 months

----------

They claim to be most secured but i have ripped through there website again and again. Freecharge was the same case 😀

Hey anant. Just do like this...

----------

Just check Paytm website they had changed their interface, now you can click special recharge after entering your mobile no. and enter the amt. 20 in amount field.. it will be dafinately done...

ok.. I need to do this recharge again in couple of days will let you guys...know... It would be better though they respond to the emails I have sent 3 emails to them with 3 different queries in them no response till now.

Guys any ideas/views on recharging ported in MTNL numbers online? has anyone done that successfully

read the thread lol 😛

Fr mumbai freerecharge is there..
rechargeguru ( only for Delhi) ........
JustRechargeIt.com ( del..mumbai both ) also is there is Paytm ( del..mumbai both ).

I liked rechargeguru ( only for Delhi) most though as they were successfully able to activate the data plan on my cell the above 2 sites I tired the recharge went in the talk time instead of Data.

But recharge guru charges a premium for their service compared to any other but they respond to emails and calls. I called them up at 7 PM ystdy and was able to do my recharge with them after clarifying with them if they could do it as JustRechargeIt.com and Paytm did not work for me. rechargeguru told they could do it so I went ahead and it was successfully done this time 🙂

----------

If you want number to directly contact paytm support PM me 🙂

they are available on the site also 😛

I require a email response from them ... which haven't gotten yet...

read the thread lol 😛

Fr mumbai freerecharge is there..
rechargeguru ( only for Delhi) ........
JustRechargeIt.com ( del..mumbai both ) also is there is Paytm ( del..mumbai both ).

I liked rechargeguru ( only for Delhi) most though as they were successfully able to activate the data plan on my cell the above 2 sites I tired the recharge went in the talk time instead of Data.

But recharge guru charges a premium for their service compared to any other but they respond to emails and calls. I called them up at 7 PM ystdy and was able to do my recharge with them after clarifying with them if they could do it as JustRechargeIt.com and Paytm did not work for me. rechargeguru told they could do it so I went ahead and it was successfully done this time 🙂

----------
Hi, I think you got me wrong. By ported numbers i mean people who have retained their numbers from other service providers and shifted to mtnl. Local vendors recently have stopped recharging data recharge to numbers which are not traditionally MTNL and ask to go to sanchar haat. One of my friends from delhi(ported from vodafone to mtnl) wanted a 3g 449 data recharge(50 gb data for 7 days validity) which surprisingly none of the sanchar haat had and was only available at recharge gure

try doing the Rs 20 recharge first for Data on these ported nos if it works then no harm ? if it doesn't u prbly will need a MTNL sim.Then u can do the Rs 449 recharge online too..