Recharge Mtnl 3g jaado Online

• Thread starter Thread starter rnverma2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,950
rechargeitnow does not support MTNL.

Paytm keeps giving problem for the 4500 recharge...

freecharge...does not support MTNL delhi..

rechargeguru.com just has 2 option for data recharge one for rs 99 and another for rs 650 ....so can't do the testing recharges on it .. and for 4500 they are not doing it instant they asking to deposit the money then wait for 48 hrs fr the recharge...

Hi Anant,

for your kind information, I have done recharge from rechargeguru.com only...yes that is not instant recharge, in website they said that its 30 hours....

we need to pay online (via their site, 380 rs extra if you pay via online , net banking,credit or debit card option available) or direct deposit to their account and I paid through online(paying 380 extra but i am happy that i got rechage done and now i am on unlimited net)...withint two hours time..i got recharge done and i got sms...

I think..currently they have only two units of that 4500 recharge...you can cehck with them...

I have recharged the Rs 4500 very successfully from Paytm. Recharge is instant.At present they are upgrading their server so problem might be there. I found this site very good...even after the instant recharge site also generate receipt in PDF format.Make sure that you must not under top up field...it must be special recharge field.

overall i find Paytm little bettereven rechargeitnow is pretty cool !freecharge i got lot of problems on mtnl sim and even airtel,vf sims

I found freecharge pretty cool and fastest.. 😛 sad no MTNL Delhi support with it...

----------

just was trying Paytm to do a recharge on my airtel..they seem to have pre fixed amounts too like freerecharge and its not possible to do any other amount recharges and other bonus card recharges...sad !

I found freecharge pretty cool and fastest.. 😛 sad no MTNL Delhi support with it...

----------

just was trying Paytm to do a recharge on my airtel..they seem to have pre fixed amounts too like freerecharge and its not possible to do any other amount recharges and other bonus card recharges...sad !

Hi Anant,

why cant you give a try with rechargeguru.com. all the best..

rechargeguru.com dont have those Rs 20 coupons .....for MTNL 3G one day data of 250 MB that we get...I wanted to check out the speeds as my no gets activated if it ever does 😛

anant.del, just put amt. 20 in the amt. field and click special recharge.. it will be done... I have done also... just ignore the fixed amt.

Sad that rechargeguru does not support instant recharge.For MTNL Delhi instant recharge only Paytm works...but its android application did not worked wheh I tried.

hey yar how do u recharge with Rs 20 using Paytm.They dont have Rs 20 recharge in their data plans. So I did the talktime recharge and instead of data the normal balance got transferred to my account ??

I have just noticed that they have changed the options. I think you shoudl recharge this in "special recharge" catagory. Lets try it hardly Rs 20 and let us know.

there is no option in the special recharge category either..plus cant seem to understand how did the data recharge go in the balance recharge for Paytm very weird...

there is no option in the special recharge category either..

plus cant seem to understand how did the data recharge go in the balance recharge for Paytm very weird...

Hi Anant,

If you want to test, then use 99 recharge from rechargeguru.com. This will be done istantly i think... But their working timing is 10 AM to 6 PM

there is no option in the special recharge category either..

plus cant seem to understand how did the data recharge go in the balance recharge for Paytm very weird...

Just a Tip.. dont struggle with RS 20 Recharg (if you dont find)...

Just try Rs.99 (250 MB limit) via rechargeguru.com and test out... (that website timing is 10 AM to 7:30 PM) so check out...

I was able to do the recharge through rechargeguru service is pretty good as the recharge amount got deducted but it did not show in their system called them up around 7 PM luckily someone picked up and then helped out. He also happens to be the owner charges are bit high..almost 50% extra had to be paid to get Rs 20 recharge. ( had to to pay Rs 27 for this one day recharge )