Trying to use MNP to shift from Airtel to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 20,670
Or you can contact Local Vodafone Store where you have given request. Your request can be tracked from their login Portal.

the shopkeeper told me that they get no updates for prepaid numbers.

PM me your number. I asked my friend in Pune Vodafone. He said he can try to check out the status. 🙂

My parrot always repeats same things again and again. It does not understand what I am asking.

wednesday now.

no porting.

i am still on airtel.
no clue what happened. 😀

From where did you applied for porting - vodafone store or the local retailers??

called up vodafone customer support again. they have no update on my request. 🙁

----------

talked to a vodafone representative. he said that the seven day period does not include holidays.

heh.

so basically. saturday, sunday and possibly even monday is not counted in the seven day period. :O

Tell the person at the vodafone store about the porting not done even after expiry of 7 days!!!

If airtel rejected your porting request you should have got a sms for the same.

----------

----------

talked to a vodafone representative. he said that the seven day period does not include holidays.

heh.

so basically. saturday, sunday and possibly even monday is not counted in the seven day period. :O

And yes HOLIDAYS are NOT included in 7 day period.......

haha. i am not even that interested in it. the apc guy who landed at my place had a vodafone connection and even he had trouble making a call from my mmm cubicle. 😀so i guess i would be happy if the request does not go through. on airtel at least i get 3G on my Edge package (sometimes!).

most of the times? connectivity is worse than that on edge. but sometimes i get more than 1mbps.