Airtel Broadband - Poor Service

brycechristan

ISP
Airtel
With a worst experience I am forced to this post. I have net connection for the past few years. Net connection is not working properly. It is getting disconnected very often within a span of 10 – 15 mts. It is routine process to book a complaint with airtel. From 25.4.2011 we have this frequent disconnection. We did not get any proper response from Airtel.5.8.2011 Comp. No.1832446 Cust. Care Rep : Ms.Kavitha6.8.2011 Comp. No.1916816 Cust. Care Rep : Mr. Akash ( without any person visiting our house the ticket has been closed )9.8.2011 Comp. No.2026056 Cust. Care Rep : Mr. Antony / Mr. Rakesh11.8.2011 Comp. No.2133406 Cust. Care Rep : Mr. Stephen / Ms.Suji / Mr.Kumaran / ( Mr.Venkat - stating himself as supervisor said this is how it goes if you want to complain higher authorities you can go ahead )11.8.2011 Comp. No.2145886 Cust. Care Rep : Mr. Girish / Mr. Ranganathan11.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr. Ranganathan (Technical) mentioned backend problem. Mr. Vijay 7.17 pm after checking ping he said will revert in 15 mts.11.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Vijay 7.17 pm12.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Ms.Ayisha 11.43 am12.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Ms.Rajalakshmi 4.00 pm13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Ms.Ashma 12.10 pm13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Venkat - 12.28 pm (- stating himself as supervisor) 12.28 pm, said will be solved before 5pm today13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Abi - 6.17pm13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Aravind (- stating himself as Team leader, Said this is backend issue we will arrange call back - but no one call me)13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Arun - 7.15 pm13.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Aravind (- stating himself as Team leader, Said this is backend issue we will arrange call back - but no one call me)14.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Ms.Rajalakshmi - 9.16 am14.8.2011 Comp. No.2171962 Cust. Care Rep : Mr.Venkat (- stating himself as Supervisor, Said we will fix this issue before 2 pm )For information we have given several complaints and without resolving the issue the complaints has been closed. On 11.8.2011 you can see many complaint numbers along with serveral person coming on phone but nothing is solved. When we asked to keep the ticket open they are not doing so. Each and everytime they give different support request number. If the technical persons cannot solve the problem they simple ask us to switch off and switch on the modem. The moment we proceed with their instruction the phone get disconnected. Another time a new person comes on line. Really fed up calling airtel every day and getting complaint number without solving the problem. We checked our side and it is very clear that it is airtel problem but still no one agrees. Very Poor Service, Very Poor Customer Care...

Best solution: Leave Airtel.Even after these many complaints, if they dont wanna look into the issue better leave em.If you still want to continue, try talking to the Supervisor in Airtel CC and as a last resort, nodal officer.All the best!

I do not think there is any improvement in the service. The same thing continues, me calling Airtel daily and getting the complaint number. At times they provide us a fake complaint number. Customer care executive are using the same sentence :• “ Backend issue”• “ Will be resolved as soon as possible”• “Will get a call back from our backend team”Inspite of writing to the NODAL department we didnot get any proper reply from them apart from an automated reply. In the month of August 2011, you can see how many complaints have been raised daily except Sunday. For one particular complaint number 2171962 given on 11.8.11 till now no solution is provided….We do not know how long it will take for you guys to solve this issue. It is going to be one month. There was a period where internet was synonymous with Airtel for their services. And also cashback (Rs. 100 ) was credited in the monthly bill when the complaint was not attended within the mentioned timing. During that time the service was excellent. But now????????Bill is being generated promptly without providing service. The customer is not treated properly. Today the Service and Customer care was very worst than a below average broadband service provider.Our actual problem started on 5.8.11. Without resolving the issue the complaint number has been closed. Finally we insisted to maintain the same complaint number until the problem is solved. Example you can see on the same day (11.8.11 ) three complaint number was given.Everytime the executive and also the team head will promise us telling “ you will get a call back from our backend “ but till date no one called us. Only we are giving call back for their irresponsible state. Usually Mr. Aravind will give the resolved timing as 6.30pm and Mr. Venkat as 5.00pm. Once I asked them why are you giving the fixed timing and from next time Mr.Aravind resolving time changed from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. As everyone knew no one will have followup after 8.30pm.If I have used my telephone for telemarketing instead of calling Airtel people, I would have benefited for the number of calls made. Finally it just created mental tension and physical sickness. They are unable to solve an issue that kept pending for the past 15 days. A very very worst and unforgettable experience with AIRTEL.

Airtel offering waiver on our bill for non working days of internet connection. Inspite of us getting the waiver for non working of the internet services. This month again they have started the same. Its a waste of time for Airtel staffs to generate a bill for us and again giving us waiver, better give us full month discount from non payment of the internet bill.Now a days AIRTEL has become to behave fully money minded without providing proper service. Today we have made the payment to Airtel and internet connection got disconnected. Even last month they insisted on payment for non working days of internet connection.Last august 5.8.11 the problem started and ended on 29th august. - complaint no 1832446 , 2171962This month started on 4.10.11 and it is going to end only on 31st October ? - complaint no 5154606 Your customer care persons are going to simply drag the days.Its a more waste of time for both of us to give a complaint daily and the problem keeps continuing. Better give a free of service for this month. Anyway AIRTEL is not going to lose anything by giving this one account a free service.Ac no : 11479549