Unlimited Plans for Reliance Broadband+

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5,001
ISP
Airtel
I recently subscribed to the 10 GB Plan (unlimited as they call it) for Reliance Broadband+. I noticed that my pre-paid balance is showing 0.00 mbs remaining. I called up the customer care to know the reason and they said since its unlimited (which actually it is not) hence the balance is not shown.I think this is stupid. Actually the plan becomes unlimited once you finish your 10 GB limit and after that your speed is will be decreased to 1x. So there is no way to know how much data you have downloaded out of your 10 GB limit other than calling up the customer care.I shall write an email to the reliance guys tonight and see if they can do something about it.Does anyone knows any other way to know your prepaid balance for unlimited plans?

They have a software I guess, reset the data count and use it to check how much data you have consumed.

They have a software I guess, reset the data count and use it to check how much data you have consumed.

Dont think they have a linux version, or am I missing something?

No, I don't think that the software bundled with the dongle supports Linux.They never said it supports it anyway, there are workarounds to use it(stick) on Linux though.

Received a call from them yesterday. They said they are working on this and we will soon be able to check the balance of our unlimited plans on their website. In the meanwhile we can email them at netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com and ask for our current balance.

Last edited by a moderator: