Suggest an Android smartphone

umm. android comes with two email clients. one is gmail and one is a regular email client.

yahoo does not offer free pop right? it does to indian accounts though. i do not know if i configure a yahoo account using the regular email app, it would be push or not.
IMAP it comes afaik. But again its not Push 2 mail 🙁

Upvote 0
Try to stretch your budget a bit and find the Optimus 2x. if not then nexus S/Galaxy S.

Upvote 0
I use both yahoo and Gmail for multiple a/c's in my Nexus-S.Not aware of hotmail android app. So all my "hotmail" mails gets forwarded to my gmail a/c.Look wise Yahoo looks good with a nice a crimson/pink color.I can delete spam and empty trash with one click.Can magnify too.Gmail -I have not found yet "empty trash" in the android gmail app.So I log in to mail in my pc and empty the trash once in 2 days.Otherwise I never log in to mail in pc any more. ( I hate Yahoo for their "In the face banner ads " )Also I dont like a ton of content when I close mail and when it goes to the home page. same story with hotmail too.:glare:

Upvote 0
nexus s is the best option for around Rs. 20k.

Galaxy r is not yet launched right?
it

r not yet launched .. but expecting the same in couple of month ..

Upvote 0
What surprises me the most is that while Galaxy S fell down a lot by price, Galaxy SL is still hovering at its original price. Considering that the difference between the two is a) Super AMOLED vs SLCD and b)16 GB vs 4 GB and c)Any other I missed???? .... 1k difference seems too less to even consider the Galaxy SL now over Galaxy S

----------

And with Galaxy R being the same to Galaxy S2 (Guessing here) , it might look a good catch initially , but S2 might fall close to the rates of the Galaxy R, making that too insignificant

Upvote 0
haha. you empty trash in gmail? 😀 why?
Iam quite hell bent on clearing everything quite often.clean cookies,clear cache,clear history every 5 min's!

lack of this feature-"Clean Trash" in the native gmail app was bugging me .I did a search and found that only way is to log in to m.google.com (via mobile browser) and delete trash like we do in Pc.
It is long time I logged in to mobile browser version of gmail.( some times when I access shared Google documents of some one else - I do )
I dont store passwords,dont allow form fill up etc. So it is a pain to type complicated password.:lemo:

Upvote 0
Iam quite hell bent on clearing everything quite often.clean cookies,clear cache,clear history every 5 min's!

lack of this feature-"Clean Trash" in the native gmail app was bugging me .I did a search and found that only way is to log in to m.google.com (via mobile browser) and delete trash like we do in Pc.
It is long time I logged in to mobile browser version of gmail.( some times when I access shared Google documents of some one else - I do )
I dont store passwords,dont allow form fill up etc. So it is a pain to type complicated password.:lemo:

i guess you are also using google 2fa?

Upvote 0