A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,028
Naked Chick:-But I thought you were gayNPH:- Ya I m gay. Gay for that WHAM heels to the face...Heh

This looks decent and better than the second one. 3D though might ruin it!

LMAO.. This is too good, always liked this series. Looking forward to it's release in November 🙂

from the trailer, it looks like they are not using 3D for the sake of it. but are going to misuse it to make the movie more fun.

----------

man i still cannot believe kal penn left a job with the obama administration for this movie! i guess he saw the bad days coming!

from the trailer, it looks like they are not using 3D for the sake of it. but are going to misuse it to make the movie more fun.

----------

man i still cannot believe kal penn left a job with the obama administration for this movie! i guess he saw the bad days coming!

I Second that...
I personally thinks he's a better actor than someone in politics 😀

Did he really leave that job ? I thought he left House for that administrative job in the first place. What happened ? He got bored of it ?

PS: the first movie was hilarious. The second one I didnt like much, too much forced humor I felt,heck I cant even remember the things happening in the second one. lets see how the third one is ..

Political interests

Kal Penn speaking at a rally for Barack Obama at the University of Maryland's Nyumburu Cultural Center.

Penn was an advocate for Barack Obama's presidential campaign in 2007 and 2008 and a member of Obama's National Arts Policy Committee. He appears in the Barack Obama-supporting video "Sí Se Puede Cambiar" by Andres Useche and appeared with comedian George Lopez on January 18, 2009, at "We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial".

In early 2009, Penn was offered the position of Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement in the Obama administration, which he accepted. This necessitated his character Lawrence Kutner being written out of the TV series House. In his new role with the Obama administration, Modi served as a liaison with the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities. He had gone back to using his birth name, Kalpen Modi.

Having made a commitment before his employment at the White House, Penn amicably left his post as Barack Obama's associate director of public engagement on June 1, 2010 to return to his acting career. He returned to office on November 15, 2010, following completion of A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas.

Other activities

In 2008, Penn served as a visiting lecturer in Asian American Studies at the University of Pennsylvania. His course was entitled, "Images of Asian Americans in the Media."

Penn is currently working on a graduate certificate in international security from Stanford University.

Kal Penn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh wow. he is already back! i had no idea.