Micromax trying to do a Motorola...

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
https://imgur.com/kpotX

It's one thing to highlight that i (can afford this) Phone.

But it is stupid to highlight crappy specs of your bullshit Desire rip-off phone.

yey to a freaking stupid 600MHz processor powered phone running Android 2.2 (heh!).

simply STFU.

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
just 600mhz...that's clearly underpowered, but the phone looks nice.

----------

But good to know that they are following a good evolution path...A60 then A70, hope A80 comes of as clear threat to the biggie's.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. HTC Desire/Google Nexus One. i recognize it because i owned one for around 11 months. :)

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
To be honest, I think Micromax has hit the right notes with this ad. There is this big buzz around Android but folks walking into a mobile store are bound to be disappointed with the price. One, these guys address the price barrier. Two, they use the iphone buzz to grab eye balls. Pretty neat I would say - even if heavily inspired.

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
To be honest, I think Micromax has hit the right notes with this ad. There is this big buzz around Android but folks walking into a mobile store are bound to be disappointed with the price. One, these guys address the price barrier. Two, they use the iphone buzz to grab eye balls. Pretty neat I would say - even if heavily inspired.

yeah, 7-8k is damm good. But yes concious users who know abt the ideal processor speed,ram, OS version etc are likely to abstain this.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Wait. why does the ad say snapdragon by qualcomm at the top? AFAIK, qualcomm doesn't make any 600 mhz processors. does it? even their first generation processors were 1 Ghz. looks like they copied this from an htc desire ad too.