BSNL FTTH flyers sent by email to Bangalore Broadband Users

x720. not yet mate. in their system it is showing held at MDF. and finally got call from central office yesterday regarding grievance. he took all the details and assured me that someone will visit your premises on monday.

Still no sign of any activities on my connection info. Grievance didn't work. Any other way to complain against grievance ?

I think they are doing their work silently. They want to install cable direct from landing station to home. That is why they are taking time. However, did you find the guy or office which deals with Fiber connection.? At here, I could not find anyone in the nearest BSNL office. I got a number only and then I disconnected telephone immediately after getting information about installation cost and monthly tariff.

I think they are doing their work silently. They want to install cable direct from landing station to home. That is why they are taking time.

However, did you find the guy or office which deals with Fiber connection.? At here, I could not find anyone in the nearest BSNL office. I got a number only and then I disconnected telephone immediately after getting information about installation cost and monthly tariff.

LOL.. yea right. 🙄

I got the details and number of fiber guy but he has transffered to Baroda. But I got 1 more contact details from my friend who has fiber at his office in pralhadnagar. Indeed speed is amszing. 4 mbps download and 10-13 mbps upload. He is on fibro 4 Mbps PLAN

*Update*after 6 months today FTTH team visited my location said that they will see if they can split the fiber from nearest DP. He said he can not confirm when we will give you the connection but it will be very soon. I will push the matter with exchnage DE now.

Are these (LINK) the FTTH plans by BSNL???
Rs3999/-
4Mbps till 50GB and 512kbps later????
WTF??? Rs80 per GB???:banghead: Costlier than PEN-DRIVES of same capacity.. And that MF 512kbps post FUP speed is an insult to the fibre...

DIE BSNL DIE....:russianroulette: DIE HARD...

4380294104.png

Got FTTH re-connected today. Pretty pleased. 4mbit plan.

Bsnl line in my area working fine 4 years ago but i dont know currently they have line in my area?.
I am paying 2500rs 8mbps 80 gb to airtel.
How to check bsnl here?
720 fox where u live in gurgaon?

@viru11

Spectranet FOX is laying cables currently. Complete wiring will be done by the end of June first week. Will try it then.

bsnl copper will more or less be present. Fiber is possible. Visit exchange to find out.

Sector 49.

I've taken regular 1495 4mbps 30gb plan, but speeds are around ~6mbps currently. 2 years ago, they didn't enforce fup on FTTH, let's see this time.