• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,369
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohraboy

ISP
Reliance Netconnect+
Hi,I have been a Reliance Netconnect+ user for 3yrs,Now I would like to jump to wired broadbrand. I am not sure whether to go for BSNL or Reliance. I am from chennai and residing in Triplicane-Royapettah zone. So, If any of u using Reliance broadband in this zone, Please let me know your experience with BB like are you getting the proper speed as mentioned in the plan and abt the conectivity any frequent disconnects like dat. The Reliance Plans are better than BSNL which makes me to choose Reliance but still when I read some of your bad experiences it makes me rethink. Please chennai user, give your feedback about reliance.

Ok... Guys reading a few other posts of mine, would have known I just kicked out Airtel. Who next? Well Reliance has just been voted into power. Need to see how long this government lasts. These are early days (1st day actually),but so far its fine. Applied for connection on Saturday evening 13th & got the connection on 18th (considering that we had a long weekend, I would say its ok). Cheque is yet to be presented to bank 😀 . Now need to go through and see what nuances are there & prepare for all of them.

Hi,

I have been a Reliance Netconnect+ user for 3yrs,Now I would like to jump to wired broadbrand. I am not sure whether to go for BSNL or Reliance. I am from chennai and residing in Triplicane-Royapettah zone. So, If any of u using Reliance broadband in this zone, Please let me know your experience with BB like are you getting the proper speed as mentioned in the plan and abt the conectivity any frequent disconnects like dat. The Reliance Plans are better than BSNL which makes me to choose Reliance but still when I read some of your bad experiences it makes me rethink. Please chennai user, give your feedback about reliance.

In my House in chennai i had reliance BB while booking for the new connection, i just entered my name and mobile no. in Online.... cudnt belive that i got call in 30 min. got call from 3 different peoples saying that they are from reliance out of that one guy was near my house... so i called me again unbelivable within 1 hour he came, he finished all formalities... i also handed over the cheque with RIL name.... He said he will process the document before evening and next day i will get my connection, i was eager as the next day is Saturday i thought of spending my time in browsing.... but all in went wrong.... i called him twice on saturday (Morning & afternoon) he spoke to me politly that staff is started, near my area, searching for my street. etc., but nothing was happend i called him in the evening he didnt pick up the call i would have called 10 times nothing happened, on monday i went to office and started following up, until wednesday nothing happened, when i saw my accounts the amount is already debited by reliance.... to be very short i got my New connection on 19th day of my application.... and i got the rent from the day of my cheque debited, i thought may be Mr. Ambani need my money for developing his business......and left him... and in two months i disconnected the Reliance BB as i am not satisfied with the Service the Plan i took is different but the bill is showing different... i tried to explain their uneducated CC staffs, then i thought i am losing my knowledge by talking to them.... I am happy to have Tikona now.... no problem still happy with there CC also....

Reliance can have billing issues. As for bsnl, someone who is having a bsnl line in your neighbourhood would be best suited to answer that, as the experience with bsnl varies greatly from place to place.

Reliance can have billing issues. As for bsnl, someone who is having a bsnl line in your neighbourhood would be best suited to answer that, as the experience with bsnl varies greatly from place to place.

I too have BSNL at home as standby in Rs.250/- plan, i using this as standby only, with BSNL no problem until you get problem, if you get any problems their CC is useless as no technical peoples are working... u cannot troubleshoot anything... But BSNL is always first for their PLAN's.... until u get problems.... BSNL is the best..........

Bsnl cc seems alright at my place. Any complaint entered into the portal is resolved within the next day. While I agree they might not be as fast as airtel, I can live with that. Ps . The above was with regards to a landline issue, haven't had a broadband one yet.

Bsnl cc seems alright at my place. Any complaint entered into the portal is resolved within the next day. While I agree they might not be as fast as airtel, I can live with that.

Ps . The above was with regards to a landline issue, haven't had a broadband one yet.

In BSNL I have registed Complaint online for My mobile service that when ever i didnt pickup/reject the call its says "Your Vodofone number is Busy" wereas i got the New Sim card directly from BSNL....

Address is: BSNL Customer Care

See below the Status. and see the date of complaint registered....

Requests Applied [TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD]MobileNo
[/TD]
[TD]CATEGORY[/TD]
[TD]SUBCATEGORY[/TD]
[TD]DATE[/TD]
[TD]DESCRIPTION[/TD]
[TD]CCM_CASE_NO[/TD]
[TD]STATUS[/TD]
[TD]REMARKS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]94914XXXXX
[/TD]
[TD]Network Complaints[/TD]
[TD]Error in Connection[/TD]
[TD]28/04/2011[/TD]
[TD]From my Number when even i disconnect, the other party is getting that "Your VODAFONE phone is busy" were as i am using BNSL. Its new sim, please correct it.[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]PENDING[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Try this

http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

As I've stated before bsnl cc varies from place to place. Your issue might get fixed, or it might not get fixed.

Edit- just access the call forwarding menu. In that go to the "when phone is busy" part or something and check the number there. I believe that for some reason, that number there must be of vodafone. Change it to appropriate bsnl number (if any of your friends have bsnl, you can ask them for that number) .

In my House in chennai i had reliance BB while booking for the new connection, i just entered my name and mobile no. in Online.... cudnt belive that i got call in 30 min. got call from 3 different peoples saying that they are from reliance out of that one guy was near my house... so i called me again unbelivable within 1 hour he came, he finished all formalities... i also handed over the cheque with RIL name.... He said he will process the document before evening and next day i will get my connection, i was eager as the next day is Saturday i thought of spending my time in browsing.... but all in went wrong.... i called him twice on saturday (Morning & afternoon) he spoke to me politly that staff is started, near my area, searching for my street. etc., but nothing was happend i called him in the evening he didnt pick up the call i would have called 10 times nothing happened, on monday i went to office and started following up, until wednesday nothing happened, when i saw my accounts the amount is already debited by reliance.... to be very short i got my New connection on 19th day of my application.... and i got the rent from the day of my cheque debited, i thought may be Mr. Ambani need my money for developing his business......and left him... and in two months i disconnected the Reliance BB as i am not satisfied with the Service the Plan i took is different but the bill is showing different... i tried to explain their uneducated CC staffs, then i thought i am losing my knowledge by talking to them.... I am happy to have Tikona now.... no problem still happy with there CC also....

I contacted reliance on 17th and I got call from one of their sales executive and he promised to send someone to collect the money and fill application form by 7.00 PM nobdoy came and again i got call from the guy who is suppose to visit me and told that he wil be at 8:00 PM still nobody came and finally they came at 9:15PM...collected the cheque and got my signature on form and he said he will fill it up for me..and I was told that i would recieve verification call on 18th Aug and i would recieve the connection by 19th...I laughed to myself...

I didnt get any call from reliance yesterday my till evening...and finally they rang me up at 9:30PM for verification, the guy who took the cheque has filled my application with some email id... How come someone just write something thinking that it would be my email...horrible.....then i corrected the email id and i was told that my billing cycle starts from today even before getting connection.....and i would get the connection in 3 days time but the sales guy promised today....it seems my nightmare just began to start.....

You haven't got the connection and the billing cycle starts from today? :iangry:

How come someone just write something thinking that it would be my email...horrible.....then i corrected the email id and i was told that my billing cycle starts from today even before getting connection.....

I have never heard of such horrific things in my life before. Bill Cycle starts before Installation and that fool writing email as firstname.surname@gmail.com .

----------

This thread surely need some +1 😀

I have never heard of such horrific things in my life before. Bill Cycle starts before Installation and that fool writing email as firstname.surname@gmail.com .

----------

In my case he wrote the email id as firstname.year of birth@gmail.com 😀

----------

No, the genius wrote my email id as firstname.year of birth@gmail.com 😀

You haven't got the connection and the billing cycle starts from today? :iangry:

Only such great things can happen with reliance ...

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy..................... I got the connection today 🙂Reliance guys called me up on 2:00 PM and got it installed by 3:30PM.....thank god that i got it soon...He told that I am lucky that there were enough modem is available in stock, so they came quickly to install otherwise it would take a week .... 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.