• Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 15,510

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Just wanted to update about the Flipkart Search button above.

I just noticed that three sales have been made using my affiliate ID. 😀

And the commission ranges from 0.5-1%... 🙁

Here is a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/tZw8v

Just in case you thought that i was making thousands of rupees though it 🙂

will definitely make all my future purchases through the forums search option.

I didn't know we had inbuilt flipkart here 🙂I could have bought my wireless combo from here if I had know...from now on what all purchases from flipkart from IBF 🙂add lets buy also I see ppl buying 80000 worth TV from there much better option 😛

I noticed this flipkart few days back but thought its " Awai " added. Now would be purchasing via this link only . 🙂

errm. it is better that this thread remains un-promoted. 😛 promoting the thread mentioned in my previous post would be better 😀

Aah, I didn't even notice the link. It took me quite some time to figure out where it was. I guess I am too focussed of an user. Are you bound by rules or are you allowed to make it more prominent?

the program is open to anyone! it is not a collaboration or anything. you can create an affiliate account and share links with your friends. they do not care how you use it. though i am not sure if they would like me using my own affiliate code 😛 but with .5/1% revenue, i am not sure if it is worth the hassle.

ah. well. in any case. i do not want to push it much. the returns are not worth it. 🙂