Google Android smartphones with QWERTY keyboard?

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
HTC has Froyo. Phone with Gingerbread?

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
okay.so is it worth buying now or waiting for a phone with gingerbread?

vgowtham97

Regulars
May 25, 2009
Better buy Xperia Mini Pro.It is available now.Specs looks very good...

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
If you are looking for slider then Mini Pro is best @ around 15k, Desire Z may also come close around 20k, but it is an old model. If you are looking for low end then you have the Galaxy 551 - not ideal. But that comes around 9k. Milestone is the 4th choice but near 20k, may not be a good choice.If you are looking for Blackberry-style. Chacha @ 15k & Samsung Pro @ 10k are the 2 choices & I would say Chacha is better. Or, if you can wait for sometime as Motorola Pro & LG Pro are expected to hit the market in next few months.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
ok. mgcarley seems to be looking for an android device with a hardware keyboard. what are the best models to go for today?

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
I did see the "conversation" on twitter - But, I will ignore that to start withSeriously, the choices are way limited - I think, a very small target audienceWell, two subsections If Slider (Sony is the ONLY choice)Sony Xperia Pro(20k) , Sony Xperia Mini Pro (15k) - Not the best market prices, but approx.if not interested in sony, need to look at my post above of 10 month old(And seriously, its a bit shocking at the lack of interest in this market from all major companies who are churning out phones by the week)If BB-StyleSamsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos - Sai got this last week , get a review from himLG Optimus Pro, Motorole Fire , HTC ChaCha, Micromax A78 - Make up the numbers. But frankly, none are that impressive. Y Pro looks the best bet now among them.