Legend

• Thread starter Thread starter mp_rks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,202

mp_rks

ISP
BSNL
Another legend of classics era passed, Hrishikesh Mukherjee (Abhiman, Anari, Anand plus .... many) is no more, breathed his last yesterday 27 Aug 06, merely a week before his birthday (3rd September).Thought some of you would have not been only into KANK and latest crazes but no mention means I am out of synch with reality of present (crazes) ...-- RKS

we all were actually watching chupke chupke last night on some hindi movie channel. i can never let this movie go by whenever i catch it on tv...a tribute video:

Last edited:
it was a controversial movie. anil signed the movie but later realised it was turning into a disaster. so he declined to make available himself for promotion of the movie... was a bad movie overall.

Criticizing any idea just because it could not rock the box office may not be correct. Hrishi Da had a peculiar way of conceptualising and converting the ideas to celluloid. Sometimes when someone puts effort for an idea whose time has not come or whose time has elapsed then crowd in mainstream may not apreciate such offbeat ideas. I am sure Hrishi Da was genius even in few frames of JBKK but it was not a futuristic plot but a plot whose era has passed almost a decade ago. However plot was not bad, it just did not appeal to mainstream of present times.-- RKS