512kbps ul for 900 is not enough

Fatakesto™

ISP
a local fraudband
guys i want to tell you that 512kbps bandwith for home unlimited 900 plan in place of 256kbps is not enough for most of the users because they will provide it with a shitty 128kbps upload speed and no one can ever maintain a 1:1 ratio on public trackers so minimum 2mbps unlimited is needed then we will get 512kbps upload speed.shitty bsnl!!they are afraid that if they increase upload speed every one will download and upload day and night and the movie makers will force govt to decrease speed so that no one can download pirated movies:evil::evil😱nly isps having their own gateway like tata,airtel provide equal upload and download speeds simultaneously:thumbsup:

dude,i'm on 256kbps UL plan and since 29th jan,i'm getting a 1:1 ratio concerning both dl/up speeds.and i would love to get 2mbps UL...it's highly impossible @this stage.

@fatakesto: so you are still doing bsnl-bashing with a new forum username? how come you are not yet advertising for alliance kolkata?

Well done Mrinal (lnsb) !!!!!!!!!!!!It's right time for you to think about another user name.

@fatakesto: so you are still doing bsnl-bashing with a new forum username? how come you are not yet advertising for alliance kolkata?
😕😕

yeah I think BSNL should at least make UL Plan 512kbps, 256kbps is too low even for browsing or watching streaming videos on youtube.