• Thread starter Thread starter jalanbk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,132

jalanbk

Jio when you will launch ?
ISP
Airtel
Idea has launched 3g In Delhi and Kolkata with the help of Vodafone. On some blogs several users claim that they are getting 3g speed in delhi but I was not able to use it on my post paid. Any experience from anyone ? Idea site also have 3g plans for delhi so they officially launched in delhi.

If idea is able to launch 3g in delhi, then i doubt they will cover whole delhi. Vodafone till date is unable to cover whole delhi in 3g and is only available in three areas.Dump idea or vodafone and join MTNL for a great 3g experience.

If idea is able to launch 3g in delhi, then i doubt they will cover whole delhi. Vodafone till date is unable to cover whole delhi in 3g and is only available in three areas.

Dump idea or vodafone and join MTNL for a great 3g experience.

Thanks for your suggestion...

Can you tell me which 3 area are covered by vodafone ?
As far as I am practically seeing (through my Cell and their 3g Signal) they have covered almost entire delhi, at some spot there coverage is bad or you don't get 3g signal but that happens with every 3g Operator ...

This was about Vodafone. For Idea they using Vodafone network and their status is same....

And I already have MTNL 3G as well..

This is official tweet i recieved from vodafone some days back"Please note that 3G is available in south delhi, central delhi and Gurgaon"I also tried through cell phone "network selection" and coudnt get any signal in west or north delhi, but got full 3g bars on MTNL anywhere i go.I am also a vodafone customer, but now thinking to move to MTNL