Beam crosses 1L customer mark

• Thread starter Thread starter xred
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,254
Tikona lol

xred they had crossed 1L mark a long time ago...... I believe they were around 1.5L mark a couple of months ago.

This report is as on 31st March 2011. If they have added 40k customers after that, they would reach 1.5L. But 40k is very high addition considering the size of their business.

Speed upgrade was done in the month of April By now they crossed 2 lakhs they should be in 8th position.

This report is as on 31st March 2011. If they have added 40k customers after that, they would reach 1.5L. But 40k is very high addition considering the size of their business.

You don't know about beam exactly.. they increased their customer base by thrice in 1 year.

i've seen CrapTel guys crying in month of may-june 😀beam growth rate= 15.60crapTel=01.89huahhhaaaa

they were pretty much ordinary till March'10 They had 40k and in March'11 they had 1.4 Lakh and now its definately more than 2 Lakhs.

If you go through Beam threads. You'l understand the facts

i think the days of PAN India operators are gone. Regional provider will capture the market & customers heart in future.

In long run, the operator who have economics of scale will be able to offer services at lower rates.

@netant , hey man how are you getting that speeds mentioned in your siggy 🙂
im in beam Fiber network 🙂