512 Unlimited Usage in Hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter jimmy.shah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 12,368

jimmy.shah

ISP
Tata Indicom Broadband
Guys,As per the new scheme u can surf 512 unlimited @ 1800 or 1850 (including Tax) . but one more thing telling u is that hathway is famous for port blocking in all this connections. and in this new plan also port blocking is there sum how. so be carefull while taking a new connextion. if u r a net freak n u have routine work wid the out side indian server then u cant expect hathway that they will allow to access with normal ping or just blocked. but for normal surfing hathway is good. specially town side ppl ..i must say if u can afford 1850 bucks then go for VSNL dedicated broadband service (DSL Only) be sure they wont give u MAN connecxtion. i am sure u guys never face a bandwidth as well disconnextion problem. and yeah wi - fi iz cuming in this diwali so its a big blast :yahoo:RegardsJimz

Guys,

but one more thing telling u is that hathway is famous for port blocking in all this connections. and in this new plan also port blocking is there sum how. so be carefull while taking a new connextion. if u r a net freak n u have routine work wid the out side indian server then u cant expect hathway that they will allow to access with normal ping or just blocked

can explain a bit more? I have this connection.

What does "they will allow to access with normal ping or just blocked" mean?

hathway is fully shared in every respect they block torrent ports,they believe in 1:30 ratio,their speeds are too bad for downloading,their pings to international servers are also too high.and 512 unlimited at 1800 is too high for shared bandwith.vsnl gives dedicated bandwith 512kbps @1850 with individual upload and download bandwith and in hathway the bandwith is total upload+download.HATHWAY IS FRAUD IN ALL RESPECTS😡

hathway is good i m using their night unlimited plan from past 8 monthsi get an upload speed of 16-13(on torrents)and download speed of 58-53(on torrents)

famous for port blocking in all this connections. and in this new plan also port blocking is there sum how. so be carefull while taking a new connextion. if u r a net freak n u have routine work wid the out side indian server then u cant expect hathway that they will allow to access with normal ping or just blocked. but for normal surfing hathway is good

i m a new user of dc++ in bhandup plz help me how to get connected with the hubs in bhandup.........:clap: