BEAM please start your operations in NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 8,571
ooh. you mean to say that they were waiting for an invitation to launch their services in Delhi NCR? 🙂 from what i know they do not even cover hyderabad comprehensively.

But the point is that they are operational right now (atleast somewhere...) 🙂Lets have two more players in NCR broadband market this Diwali "BEAM" and "HAYAI".

...It looks like it's going to be a hectic Diwali for me.

But the point is that they are operational right now (atleast somewhere...) 🙂

Lets have two more players in NCR broadband market this Diwali "BEAM" and "HAYAI".

Hehe. I don't Expect Beam to come to NCR or delhi. Till then you people can enjoy Hayai.

ooh. you mean to say that they were waiting for an invitation to launch their services in Delhi NCR? 🙂

from what i know they do not even cover hyderabad comprehensively.

About 95% of hyderabad covered.. Not enough? I think you should merge this thread with the existing thread of devx101

i had no idea. i was mistaken then! how about secunderabad? aren't these two cities considered as one big city?

yeah basically secunderabad and hyderabad are called as twin cities. Even sec-bad areas are covered by beam, I just want them lay fiber underground from now and complete it by next year and then we can have reliable Internet. Now also its not that bad actually, i get 95% uptime but still underground like airtel would kick them totally out of hyderabad which hayai would do in coming days in other cities 🙂

Biggies like Airtel are not able to provide 4 mbps connections in Delhi NCR and you are expecting BEAM/Beam to enter this city.I have no issues with it, in fact I would be more than happy to be on a 10 mbit connection.

the problem with airtel is that they have already spent a lot over the last decade on their existing infrastructure. they might lay down fibers in newer areas. but folks like us are likely to be stuck with their older wiring for many more years to come. any new player investing in its own infrastructure would have the advantage of using newer technologies.

just a question.don't you have bsnl there?i find that bsnl provides a very good connection. atleast my connection works fine with no glitches.

Biggies like Airtel are not able to provide 4 mbps connections in Delhi NCR and you are expecting BEAM/Beam to enter this city.
I have no issues with it, in fact I would be more than happy to be on a 10 mbit connection.
i didn't get you point.
But let me remind you, the so overhyped ****Tel aka biggies are not able to prove 4mbps here in hyd to but beam fiber is proving 25mbps in "Affordable" price, doing BEEP-KI-BEEP of CrapTel.

let them expand their services to more areas and sustain it over a longer period of time.

and let me add this the teck guys of beam are far better then CrapTel, atlest they dont complain about you AV if you experiencing speed issues.

----------

let them expand their services to more areas and sustain it over a longer period of time.
i will take considerable amount of time, even if beam is thinking to expand.
Now they are just trying to making the network error-free here, laying out underground cables and stuffs. plus still it shows they dont have pan india licence.

320Mbit/s and faster than 98% of india? yesterday it went up to 50mbit/s for me and when i did the re-tested it showed 20mbit/s ..

^^^ Airtel is still struggling with its BB strategy. I would really like to know from an insider what there real plans are. i hope they are not completely shifting there focus to wireless BB.