[help] how to configure mt841 for airtel wifi?

• Thread starter Thread starter samthebest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,532
0458 seems wireless is ok. You have to try without lan cable.Mine windows 7 lan always connected in PPPoE mode.( auto connection )or use the HP wireless facility to switch either lan/wifi connection waiting for report.

0513I cannot see the HPwirelessUtility icon in task bar) or press f10 key remotely.without lan cable try to check whether WLan is enabled.waiting for report.

when i connect to wlan , the icon shwos local only instead of local and internet
and u should check the adsl settings...are they correct???

----------

i can conect 2 wlan without lan cable

wlan enabled ?then properties diagnose.Mt841 settings ok no security key.In task nar MT841 ssid should appear. I found so many other net works.none will connect ( if unsecured unless your wlan is enabled .wait....

You guys are sharing address and pass just like that?Anyone can connect to your PCs, be careful.

check whether the following apply to your HP laptop. confirm.
Instructions
1Open your HP laptop and look at the area above the numbers on the keypad
for a button that is centered beneath the screen. The button will have the standard
computer wireless signal, which looks like a small post with a ball on top,
with three curved lines around the ball on either side--
this indicates an antenna with wireless signal.
Press the button once to turn on the wireless card.
Pressing it again will turn the card back off.
The wireless indicator light, located just above the wireless button,
will turn on to indicate the card is working.
Press the "FN" key and the "F3" key simultaneously.
This will open up your Internet connection wizard if you have not set up
your Internet connections. This wizard will help you troubleshoot any further
problems you are having with your wireless card, and you can use it
to set up your wireless connection once your card is turned on.

i hv the wifi button and i m able to connect to my wifi mt841 when the cable lan is disconnected............but when i am connected to wifi , the icon in the taskbar shows only local only instead of local and internet which i get when i m connected via cable.....basically i m conected to my wifi but the sites wont open ie it is not able to recieve data from modem.....