My FTP

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
guys...have installed an FTP server on my system...just see if you all can connect to it and we'll also see the speed everyone gets...address: coolbuddy79.serveftp.comuser: anonymousport: 21i've put up few movies there...if you can connect, they're all urs 😀if everything goes fine, then i may share my music folder as well...which has quite a bit of songs...1000 or so... B)

seems sify doesn't @$$ign u a global IP...even i'm unable to connect it, though i could connect it when i logged in with reliance...does anyone have any idea?? 🤔

oooops sorry.spelling mistake.iam extemely sorry for disappointing u.but i can'twhat abt emule network? if we can able to start emule server.we all can share files

i do have emule+...do u know how to host a server in that??though i usually get a low ID in emule... 🙁

ok download the below attachmenat from link-removed and try.i dono much abt it.but still i think u can byp@$$ ur firewall stuff to get high id on emule.search in the emule itself for high-id tips.some of them really works.
actually i found the below tool from emule only.

and if ur using emule not emule+ try test ports option.to check ur port status.
one imp thing that we can't neglect is emule-id depends on router security level also.
so guys give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
even i tried creatin a FTp server but it doesnt wrk but the abyss HTTP server is wrkin fine for me people can connect to it.abhishek.myftp.orgit wont be up all the time.

Windows X100 mod V2Click on the link to download the Vicky's new Samsung X100(V2) mod And plz remember do not use any accelerating download managers , coz im runnin this server frm slow sify connection.i found this on ur site.i can access it 🙂

just imagine guys, the issue is not yet resolved!!! they don't even know, why is it not accessible, and i sincerely believe that they don't listen to it when i say that u just need to unblock the ports in the firewall or port forward it in the router... 🙁coz everything is fine when i connect it with my reliance phone...everything works just fine...