Reliance broadband netconnect slowest speed in India Chennai City area Like Virugambakkam KK nagar

ammuchennai

ISP
Reliance
Never buy any Reliance products like me I purchased 2 Reliance broadband netconnect card one in last year and 1 may this year 2011all post paid plans.in my first card high speed 3.1 mb upload /down load until 2 gb after that 144 kb speed but beginning 2 days i get 240 kb like that after that i got only 47 to 97 kbs in day and night.then i purchased reliannce netconnect Broadband+ 5 GB Rs. 1099/-5 GB that also i got speed like that 45, 97, 144kbps like that. i made complaint to customer care and nodal officer reliance they couldn't also rectify. The told me they are in technical problem in your chennai city area it will be consider only after August 31 2011.Where can made complaint to rectify my problem Can i contact honorable consumer court? How much can ask from reliance infocom. Like that corporate firm cheat like that regularly consumers?Never buy any Reliance products like me

31st Aug. is a long period man. Better don't pay your outstanding dues till your problem gets solved. Else you are left with one option throw that stick out of your home & get a wire lined broadband installed at your place. Trust me that's works better !

In my experience often netconnect speed hovers around 200 - 500 kbps in the day. Its only after 12 am you can expect the speed to reach 1 to 2 mbps. Its good enough to use as a secondary connection while you are on the move,don't use it as the replacement for wired broadband.