Rude behavior and threats from Reliance Broadband tech support

• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 7,171
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Gaurang, Also make sure to take a writing from about all your bills are cleared & and no dues. Make sure to return the modem to Reliance buggers else they will charge 1500 for modem and will keep sending you bills.Thought of sharing this from my past experience with Reliance. I had gone to the local cable guy shop who is in charge of Reliance in my area and took in writing that I have submitted my modem to him.

@ Gaurang, Also make sure to take a writing from about all your bills are cleared & and no dues. Make sure to return the modem to Reliance buggers else they will charge 1500 for modem and will keep sending you bills.

Thought of sharing this from my past experience with Reliance. I had gone to the local cable guy shop who is in charge of Reliance in my area and took in writing that I have submitted my modem to him.

Thanks I will do this when the time comes .. Will take down everything in writing ..

These reliance people take the cake.. today I called up nodal office to follow up status of my request for termination of service on 11th august . and told them not to bill me after that date since i stopped using their service then. he has the cheek to tell me that as per his records they called me on 15th august and i did not answer my phone . yea heck i was busy with family yesterday so i didint have time and who the hell is the nodal officer to tell me that i should answer my phone ?? is reliance employing idiots ?? ( sorry for the language ) ...He then told me that tomorrow a call is scheduled ie 17th august and asked me to answer it .. yea right !! if i do get the time i will else get lost reliance .. so cool of them when i chased them for my issue no one was bothered and now their retention team is wanting to talk to me .. read this thread ril broadband people ....

I just spoke with reliance nodal office regarding my bill which i received today . my main issues are that the waiver was not proper . they gave me waiver for 385 . when i called up nodal office he said total waiver is about 1210 .. he said the rest 825 will reflect in next bill . i told him im no longer your customer so why the next bill ?? he said that will still be generated on 27th september . HOW VERY FUNNY !!now comes a bigger issue, i had my internet disconnected on 11th august and the last day i used the net is 12th august . I received a call from them on 17th august confirming cancellation . but these guys have billed me till 23rd august. i told the nodal office guy im ready to pay till 12th august as thats the last day i used the net but i refuse to pay till 23rd august .. why should i ?? he said sorry I will not take any complaint regarding this . so i told him the magic words " - - - - OFF " he said mind your language . then i said " go ---- yourself and disconnected " .. Now i will have to take the pain and write down a letter to their main head office in navi mumbai ..lastly, they are refusing to tell me what security deposit they have off mine .. i dont have the details as the connection is a old one sometime back in 2005/2006 .. what should i do regarding this ?? i dont know if they have any security deposit or no .. im presuming they have because all broadband companies take installation charge + security deposit ...

Just make a normal call to call centre and enquire abt ur security deposit in a humble way 🙂

ok i will do that , but the nodal officer told me that no data for security deposit showed up in his system ...

Ahh !!! Nw another crap by them. Koi nai, just enquire to a CC guys, may be this cud help .

i have sent emails to both the nodal officer and the other email id you gave. let's see if this helps 🙂

Reliance nodal officers are ...just as crappy as their CC ppl are..

Even I avoid talking to them on phone. They talk sometime non-sense. Best way is e-mail. When they try to argue me on phone, I had one liner for them. " As per TRAI rules, you are suppossed to communicate me the same way i had communicated to you " .

----------

i have sent emails to both the nodal officer and the other email id you gave. let's see if this helps 🙂

I hope it works. I would try to find out some more IDs soon. 🙂

Just to give an update, I have paid Reliance in full and final after necessary waivers given by them ( I didnt want to cry for 4 -5 days waiver not given, better to let go ) . Wrote Letters stating its full and final and even got the last bill showing no more payments remain . Now waiting for them to come and collect their modem which they dont seem bothered about ... Will remind them in another 10 days to collect their instrument incase they dont come ...

----------

Just to add sadly they didnt take any action against Sameer ... Looks like they like to protect their uneducated and ill mannered employees ...

@ Gaurang, Its better you go and submit the Modem to there local cable guy. They might charge you for this. It happened with me, they charged me saying that You didnt return the modem.

This is the only arsehole company which never takes action against their employees even if they behave such. Atleast other telcos are very strict in integrity issues.Best way to harm them is publicize your issue as much as you can on social medias, blogs and everywhere on internet. And don't forget to take acknowledgement while submitting modem.

@ Gaurang, Its better you go and submit the Modem to there local cable guy. They might charge you for this. It happened with me, they charged me saying that You didnt return the modem.

huh they sent me letter saying that their staff will contact me and collect the modem but it never happened .. which local guy do i submit modem too ? my connection was 5 years old and i dont even remember which agent had it done .. will submitting to reliance webworld help ??

----------

This is the only arsehole company which never takes action against their employees even if they behave such. Atleast other telcos are very strict in integrity issues.

Best way to harm them is publicize your issue as much as you can on social medias, blogs and everywhere on internet.

And don't forget to take acknowledgement while submitting modem.

Naah man their name is anyways spoilt all over the net so why should i waste my time , plus i wrote my full experience in this forum for others to read . btw thanks i will take acknowledgement when they collect modem else they will say later that i never returned it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.