Airtel blocking outgoing calls to Beam Customer Care?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,108
Shame on Airtel's Part!

but i saw ads in my area..giving free landlines with broadband connection.! 😵

nothing special, using that land-line number since 2006, was rent-free with broadband.

Well whats so spl about this connection that u spend 400 odd bucks which only gives 100 local Airtel to airtel minutes!
is reliance landlines good and reliable ? is it wired or wireless ? how are the call charges ?

seeing the direction of CrapTel, i think it high time, should go for an alternative option.
i doubt they will introduce any plan to compete with beam, so no chance going back to them in future.

----------

well you can start the migration process right? eventually airtel would hit you harder 😛
right said mate.

airtel landline is pretty darn expensive. the minimal rental in gurgaon is around Rs. 350.

i wanted the 350 rental plan but it has now been discontinued and now there lowest plan is Rs 699 per month

I currently have zero rental plan on my airtel landline , i disconnected the broadband , now i get to keep my airtel no which i have been using since 2003 without paying any money to airtel , i make all my calls from mtnl landline and use airtel only for incoming , and i got this plan because of mistake made by them , i didnt even know i had this plan and found out when i called to ask how the bill was calculated.

is reliance landlines good and reliable ? is it wired or wireless ? how are the call charges ?

seeing the direction of CrapTel, i think it high time, should go for an alternative option.
i doubt they will introduce any plan to compete with beam, so no chance going back to them in future.

They are Good and for me its awesome compared to TATA INDICOM. IT's Wired and they charge me Rs 150+Tax as i took it under some scheme. In reliance now the basic landline costs u around 250+Taxes and Landline Including 500kbps unlimited broadband. costs u around Rs560 With Taxes!

i actually paid no rental on this landline for like 12 months. the bill used to come for around 50-100 based on how many calls dad made during that period. and then one month the bill came to around 400. i was shocked to see that they had added a 350 rental to the plan. i called up airtel support and was told that they do not have a zero rental plan and the 12 month period where i paid no rental was a mistake from their backend. i think the system puts you on a zero rental plan if you disconnect the broadband connection on it. and it is your luck how long it continues like that.

airtel needs to do something to protect their cos profits you cant expect them to just watch as all their customers go to BEAM :rofl:with the crap FUP airtel had stopped taking DC in some areas for sm time in Delhi...they did nt take my DC saying they have had too many DC and I will need to call back later..... lol

airtel needs to do something to protect their cos profits you cant expect them to just watch as all their customers go to BEAM :rofl:

with the crap FUP airtel had stopped taking DC in some areas for sm time in Delhi...they did nt take my DC saying they have had too many DC and I will need to call back later..... lol

lol, ask them to pay your bill until DC 😛

I was on the 499 plan , which i got through retention dept , it had 450 calls free or Rs 450 worth internet usage free , the zero rental was a mistake by them , even the broadband disconnection was also a mistake as i had agreed to continue with the internet after getting this plan when the 350 plan got discontinued but they disconnected the broadband without ever confirming from me , i don't use airtel broadband so i had no idea it was disconnected later chose to let it remain disconnected rather than waste more time arguing with their useless CC.

i actually paid no rental on this landline for like 12 months. the bill used to come for around 50-100 based on how many calls dad made during that period.

and then one month the bill came to around 400. i was shocked to see that they had added a 350 rental to the plan.

i called up airtel support and was told that they do not have a zero rental plan and the 12 month period where i paid no rental was a mistake from their backend.

i think the system puts you on a zero rental plan if you disconnect the broadband connection on it. and it is your luck how long it continues like that.

airtel needs to do something to protect their cos profits you cant expect them to just watch as all their customers go to BEAM :rofl:

with the crap FUP airtel had stopped taking DC in some areas for sm time in Delhi...they did nt take my DC saying they have had too many DC and I will need to call back later..... lol
Well, Beam buys most of his bandwidth from airtel, if they were facing so much loss because of beam, they would have limited the priority of beam net already 😛

you have a SLA for deals like that right? and airtel probably is making a lot more through wholesale bandwidth sales than they would be making from consumer segment.

you have a SLA for deals like that right?
and airtel probably is making a lot more through wholesale bandwidth sales than they would be making from consumer segment.
yes, and no hassle for CrapTel, the reduced their manpower too. Double profit @_@

My Mind is getting blocked listening to new activities by Airtel. They block sites .. hijack DNS.. Throttle torrents.. Poor Fup limits.. Except their Service i just can't think anything Else! :Kill:Airtel users can browse Beam's site or is it blocked?