Internet Down from last 16hrs

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 7,456
lmao. Do they have Guts 2 do that?Basically the thing is They have Enough Staff As of now (Available on General days).- They have Got staff who worked earlier at Local Cable waalas.No Uniform, Nothing For those persons who have splicers in their arms and roaming around here and there But these Technicians have Got uniform.- Sadly, I Have Disconnected my connection 4 Days back, Presently I am using my Office Broadband Credentials 😀- I have Applied for Metro Ethernet Reliance But the Guy refused to provide, He Said he can only provide with Landline. He Said He will make an Arrangement to provide ME Broadband.- Beam Fiber is basically not Good in my Area, They were Pretty Good Earlier at my Old place. I have Airtel but I hate them so no interest. I am no longer in ISP whose Wires hang from pole to pole. Beam Fiber has shown me Enough Cinema.

ha! Seeing a lot of hate for beam here! 😛 bTW my connection is rocking as always even though i shifted to a new house 🙂 (2 kms from old house)

From all the comments that I have also got and seen it seems their service largely differs from locality to locality in some of the localities it's excellent, near 100% uptime and in some parts of the older city it's bad......... again I have spoken about this to some Beam officials and they say tampering and cable cutting is frequent in some areas of the city hence service outages in those areas.Personally for me Beam has been excellent, Beam just had 2 connections in our building about 5 months ago now about 12 they had to put up one one box with a extra switch to provide more connections, but again in my area cable cutting issues are not there but I being paranoid used to keep 4 internet connections at a time just to be on the safer side but now I just have Beam and Airtel connection (Airtel coz my wife users that damm landline number).

From all the comments that I have also got and seen it seems their service largely differs from locality to locality in some of the localities it's excellent, near 100% uptime and in some parts of the older city it's bad......... again I have spoken about this to some Beam officials and they say tampering and cable cutting is frequent in some areas of the city hence service outages in those areas.
I challenge.. If any is Getting 100% uptime that too on a Residential Connection I will pay his 1 Month Internet Bill. I am sure no one will Get 720 Hours of uptime.
Show me one person who has got atleast 710 Hrs of uptime in a month on a Beam Residential connection?
I have around 80 Friends who've got Beam connection. No one said they got 100% uptime neither 99%.

I have spoken about this to some Beam officials and they say tampering and cable cutting is frequent in some areas of the city hence service outages in those areas.

They've Got Enough Workers and Customer base? Don't you think they should provide support within 3Hours? Those lazy bastards react after 24 Hours.. In my area most of the people are loosing their money because of no internet. I've Recommended Reliance for those who recently complained regarding beam downtime.

----------

Personally for me Beam has been excellent, Beam just had 2 connections in our building about 5 months ago now about 12 they had to put up one one box with a extra switch to provide more connections, but again in my area cable cutting issues are not there but I being paranoid used to keep 4 internet connections at a time just to be on the safer side but now I just have Beam and Airtel connection (Airtel coz my wife users that damm landline number).

May be.. It's Good.. Not in my Case.. and not in most of the cases.. Some of the Shameless Back end staff who work in Beam Clearly Stated: " they Feel 95-98% uptime is more than enough for the customers "

- Mine is Very Sad case .. For Every 5-6 Days I call their customer care and i Haven't Got 90% Uptime last Month 🙁

Well I get that much up-time last month was bad on average about 7-8 hours of total downtime in the month, prior to that a couple of months and earlier just about 1-2 hours..... again its very good in our apartments coz their main fiber distribution line in now on our terrace...... other fiber lines are being pulled from here now 🙂 I agree before the fiber line every week used to get a couple of hours of downtime.But here I am not going to debate again as I also mentioned in some areas its pretty bad..... and if I was in those areas I would not have taken the Beam connection....... coz I also cannot taken downtime of couple of hours everyday...... but again every other ISP right now is pathetic in terms of speed compared to Beam...... for others download speeds matter but for me it's the opposite the upload speeds matters hence going even with high speed connections like Airtel etc is bad coz they are on ADSL and you do not get upload speeds with them, I guess it's high time most other ISP's should start providing connections on Fiber.

Again, you wont use internet 24*7 and 720 Hours a month. so you cant accurately Judge! Yes beam rock with respect to Speed,Pings and upload speeds.