Internet Down from last 16hrs

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 7,462

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
nothing new 🙂 just just trying to figure out who else suffering the same ?Internet down from last 16hrs 🙁 Comments on facebook page has been deleted, not one, not two, many many comments, topics post deleted from beam official FB page. :tongue2:

oh! got any message informing u abt the prob.?! BTW no prob for me...(malkajgiri area) 😕

Yesterday the net was sluggish for about 45 mins just around .5 Mbps speeds during afternoon after that everything was fine.... no downtime etc.

My internet connection was down from last night 1AM. I got up today in the morning at 8Am and realized that It wasn't working.. It was showing "Limited or no Connectivity" I called them at 8:30Am and registered a complaint by 12:30pm I got a call from the their team to check whether my connection was up .. I told its not working and i suggested them it might be a cable cut. So after 30min my connection was up..It took 5Hours to resolve my problem and that too a fiber cut. Really hats off to the Support.. Probably the quickest in my whole Beam broadband Experience!!

stop abusing ur Beam connections lol.....download and use only 2GB a month it will work fine without downtime 😛

stop abusing ur Beam connections lol.....download and use only 2GB a month it will work fine without downtime 😛

Thats what you airtel people do.. use 2Gb and satisfy! 😛 We use more than 50Gb and still not fuped .. suck it!

https://www.speedtest.net

We MTNL people use more than 300 GB and still not FUPed ... Now suck that!!!

At what speeds? 1mbps or 2mbps? 999 for 1mbps? 😛
here its 10mbps till 30Gb and then 2mbps ul for Rs 1000. Suck it again..

^ You are the one who is found whining about net not working, all the time.

😛 😛 am on 10mbps unlimited connection officially!! 😀 today i called my local beam guy to ask abt my bill....then i couldn't contain myself and told them am not FUPed last month..why so..!? so...that guy asked me...."Whats fiar usage policy? " lol!

At what speeds? 1mbps or 2mbps? 999 for 1mbps? 😛
here its 10mbps till 30Gb and then 2mbps ul for Rs 1000. Suck it again..

300 GB vs 30 GB
Portion too big. Cannot suck 😀

😛 😛 am on 10mbps unlimited connection officially!! 😀
today i called my local beam guy to ask abt my bill....then i couldn't contain myself and told them am not FUPed last month..why so..!?
so...that guy asked me...."Whats fiar usage policy? " lol!

any place for rent around ur house 😛

----------

300 GB vs 30 GB
Portion too big. Cannot suck 😀
Can't help but feel sorry all for you Jealous Joes... 😛

we are true unlimited @ 2mbps for 1k 😛 or 4mbps @ 1.5K ... 10mbps is just a big bonus