• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,817

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I have activated iPhone 3G data plan on my phone .. But now when I try to set up Personal Hotspot.. I get the message "To enable personal hotspot on this account, contact vodafone India" ..WTF is tht?? I am paying them Rs.350 for 500MB.. so I must be entitled to use my data as I want ... On Android I used tht feature without any activation ...Is there any extra charge to activate this feature ??Note: I have unlocked Iphone .. The official unlocked phone with latest OS .. But still this issue .. Don't know how a mobile provider can disable the features as they want .. Totally idiotic of vodafone to do so ..

You can try changing the apn via unlockit.co.nz from iPhone to www. That could work.

but as per some user it may result me getting charged "pay as per go" for 3G data .. cos APN for iPhone and other phone is different ...

APN is same in case of Reliance for All phones including iPhone. Other operators need to check out 😛

Nevermind .. It turned out tht vodafone data network was down .. So internet wasn't working ..Cos of which tht personal hotspot was causing prob .. 3G is back up now and so personal hotspot too is working now ..