• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,628

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Dad seems to have invested in natural gas in commodities.

Now that he has his own little netbook, he wants an easy way to keep an eye on the updated pricing.

Real Time

is this the best place to keep an eye on the prices? i am not sure if this is what he is trying track even!

----------

also need a good service for tracking stocks. google finance seems to provide almost all the stocks. set it up for dad. any other options?

get him an account at zerodha.com, dont trade (he can if he wants to) they give NOW software which is free ,no monthly charges, account opening charges will apply though and he will be able to see realtime prices of all stocks and commodities. this is also the cheapest online broker i think next comes rkglobal.net

----------

i dont think the link u given gives realtime prices, does it??? it maybe delayed by up to 15 minutes

----------

well its free and mcx own data , it is 2nd best option u are using already.

:silly:sry i forgot that u are using ubuntu or watever, then only web based service will work for u, all will be delayed i guess, so no better option than mcx own site then, use that only.

hehe sad then. 🙂 i do not want to switch to windows 🙁 though software would probably be easier to use than websites.

well some brokers offer web based(browser based with java i think) trading also, can ubuntu use java??? , that will be still better than normal sites and will be only some seconds delayed i think , again try zerodha.com and rkglobal.net ,

righto. i think he trades through SMC and Religare 😕 i would ask him to ask his broker what solutions they provide. google finance is pretty cool though. i like it a lot.

does ur dad still trade in nat gas??

i think natural gas has bottomed out for the rest of our lives , and recent months lows will not be seen by even a 30 years old person in his lifetime.

Tracking commodity price quotes online is very simple. There are several websites such as: CME Group, Bloomberg, and Nymex that all offer live commodity futures market quotes as well as commodity market historical prices. Through these sites you can get online and see as the commodities fluctuate in value throughout the day.

Does anyone here trade on Crude Oil ????