Beam Fiber should Follow Hayai's Model - Open letter To Beam

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 12,268
Wtf? 10mbps for 500 homes!!! Holy shit 20kbps for each customer?
lolz... i mean that number of customers opted for 10mbps wala connection :F

He also mentioned that data plans are more favored over unlimited plans..
seems like white lie 😀, my neighbors 7ys old kid can explain what is unlimited Internet plan 😀

----------

infact I think next time I go i'll ask him to join the forum!!! watsay?
super idea 😀

----------

bTw did you ask him abt the shitty CC service..!? 😀
^^ this guy will definitely do something good in his life, never forget the MOTTO 😀

----------

by the way the webpage's FUP section has no values in it...has it been withdrawn or what?
lolz, it can be seen via:- http://portal.beamtele.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=13

and hidden in :- Fair Usage Policy

That would be very inconsistent with the nationwide statistics.

I was talking regarding beam limited plan subscribers....
yeah beams limited plans are bogus....what i saw in their website.

----------

by the way the webpage's FUP section has no values in it...has it been withdrawn or what?

Others cannot access to portal.beamtele.com! They have hidden the fup limits in the main website but only we can see it in our Portal page.

I was talking regarding beam limited plan subscribers....

Others cannot access to portal.beamtele.com! They have hidden the fup limits in the main website but only we can see it in our Portal page.
^^pawnd!! 😛

Prepaid model: Limited data packs(Up to 100mbit/s) :

Basic Per month Charge: Rs 200- 300

Limited Data Packs:

Rs 50 - 5 Gb
Rs 100- 10Gb
Rs 200 - 20gb
Rs 300 - 30Gb
Rs 400 - 40Gb

Like wise In Postpaid Packs Rs 10/Gb with a bill limit.

so if we need 30Gb .. Buy an pack of 300 and pay Rs 200 or 300 Infrastructure fee Per month = 200+300= Rs 500.

pay Rs 400 or 450 Infrastructure fee Per month
why so much ???
hayai suppose to provice CPE beam desn't provide anything such to each subscriber individually. so i think 400Rs is bit on higher side.

why so much ???
hayai suppose to provice CPE beam desn't provide anything such to each subscriber individually. so i think 400Rs is bit on higher side.

I reckon they could probably get away with ~Rs200-300.

Yeah well .. Right!Hayai pricing was in my Mind while i was posting in this thread.So Rs 200 or 300 Will be more okay as Infrastructure Fees, For this Pole-Pole wiring.So if they bring such pack. then i can get 100mbps and 40gb data for Rs 650 Or less.

200-300 Bucks per month is just our asking but if they go underground the charges may differ way off.. am i right Mgcarley?

200-300 Bucks per month is just our asking but if they go underground the charges may differ way off.. am i right Mgcarley?

If it's pole to pole wiring it could even be less than that - there's only the cost of the fiber (most of which would be shared right up until near the customer, so maybe even just something like Rs 150-200, but I'm very much guessing): no Right-of-Way charges (technically) and as I recall not even an IP-1 license is required (not that this is expensive anyway). Just string the cable up, connect it at either end and away it goes.

Fiber costs around Rs 70/mt .. I Personally don't think they will upgrade to FTTH .. Maximum Beam customers are Basic 512kbps or 1mbps users according to a superior man of the company.. lets see .. I'l be Happy if they provide 50mbps for Rs 1,000 with some Gb's and then atleast 10mbps Ul 😛

Fiber costs around Rs 70/mt .. I Personally don't think they will upgrade to FTTH .. Maximum Beam customers are Basic 512kbps or 1mbps users according to a superior man of the company.. lets see .. I'l be Happy if they provide 50mbps for Rs 1,000 with some Gb's and then atleast 10mbps Ul 😛

For the fiber that goes from the splitter to the user, that sounds expensive to me. It shouldn't be anywhere near that. The ends are a little expensive, though pre-terminated stuff can eliminate some of the time & cost involved there.

For the fiber that goes from the splitter to the user, that sounds expensive to me. It shouldn't be anywhere near that. The ends are a little expensive, though pre-terminated stuff can eliminate some of the time & cost involved there.
Splitter to the user? We have ONT in between? and mentioned price is exact not a guess

Splitter to the user? We have ONT in between? and mentioned price is exact not a guess

In our case, user = subscriber's CPE.

Like I said, sounds expensive. Someone is paying too much. It shouldn't be costing them much more than good old Cat6 cable.

In our case, user = subscriber's CPE.

Like I said, sounds expensive. Someone is paying too much. It shouldn't be costing them much more than good old Cat6 cable.

I'll once again ask about the price per meter but buying in bulk is always cheap.. may be 35-40 bucks/mt