• Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,183

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I understand that this is something that Airtel probably would not bother to resolve. I just wonder why do call drops when I have full signal shown on the phone! My Tata Indicom connection incidentally has no such problem 😛

Call drops in all the places where there are basements?

well i live in the basement of the parent's house. 😀

----------

so every time i have to take or make a call i have to run upstairs 😀

Wow. That sucks (the part where you have run upstairs to call)Try porting! 😀If you are lucky, the airtel guys & girls would do ANYTHING to stop you from porting! 😛Tell them that you face such a problem, they would come running. (well, maybe, not sure)

heh mobile number portability has its own share of hassles. i was/am happy with my tata indicom connection. just that i switched to a smartphone and nexus series required me to get a GSM connection 🙂

@OP you should thank them, at least they make you run for few sec for your good health, I've gained lots of kilos thanks to my nice network of Uninor 😛

heh. you have no idea how annoying is it to keep running upstairs. you do not understand my problem. basements usually does not have loos...

Okay! This is a new one, I was thinking to port from Reliance to Airtel cuz of network issues.Network gets lost while I am in metro, I don't travel in metro that often but, still.While Airtel shows full signal in metros.@ Be positive about it, at least you are running, that gonna keep you fit. Ain't it?

heh. You have no idea how annoying is it to keep running upstairs. You do not understand my problem. Basements usually does not have loos...
प्रेशर अच्छे से बन जाएगा 😛

the biggest problem is when you wake up. you are still sleepy. in terrible shape. and you have to run upstairs. and you have no idea who might be sitting in the drawingroom/lobby... 😕

the biggest problem is when you wake up. you are still sleepy. in terrible shape. and you have to run upstairs. and you have no idea who might be sitting in the drawingroom/lobby... 😕
You are going offtopic, what does it relates to your call drop on sucktel? 😛