Idea postpaid unbilled usage scam ,

• Thread starter Thread starter rudswa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 9,677

rudswa

ISP
bsnl broadband
Sir ,I am Rudraswamy HK , mobile number ....9964062476 ( Idea cellular , Karnataka circle)All my outgoing calls and GPRS connections are blocked since 12/july/2011 because I have reached my credit limit , But in reality i have not reached the credit limit because I have hardly made calls worth 70rs and around 10messages and I have activated 2 GB 98 rs data plan and hardly used 200mb ,your unbilled usage counts GPRS usage , and counts 5ps/10kb , so if I use 250 mb i will get unbilled usage of 1250rs , so it is well over my credit limit and all my services will be stopped , to continue services i have to pay 70% of the unbilled amount and when bill is generated it discounts 2GB usage and calculate the bill amount .So if we have to use the full 2GB of the plan we have to pay 7,000 ( 70% of unbilled usage) , in advance .This is highly unacceptable and with above explanation i hope my services will be resumed without any delayRegards Rudraswamy HK

Sir ,

I am Rudraswamy HK ,
mobile number ....9964062476 ( Idea cellular , Karnataka circle)

All my outgoing calls and GPRS connections are blocked since 12/july/2011 because I have reached my credit limit ,

But in reality i have not reached the credit limit
because I have hardly made calls worth 70rs and around 10messages and I have activated 2 GB 98 rs data plan and hardly used 200mb ,

your unbilled usage counts GPRS usage , and counts 5ps/10kb , so if I use 250 mb i will get unbilled usage of 1250rs , so it is well over my credit limit and all my services will be stopped , to continue services i have to pay 70% of the unbilled amount and when bill is generated it discounts 2GB usage and calculate the bill amount .

So if we have to use the full 2GB of the plan we have to pay 7,000 ( 70% of unbilled usage) , in advance .
This is highly unacceptable and with above explanation i hope my services will be resumed without any delay

Regards
Rudraswamy HK

Dear Sir,

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction. For further assistance kindly log on to our Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,
Ideacellular

Complaint was posted on 12th and response so late. Definately Mr Rudraswamy would have kept the Idea Sim Card aside and have started using other 😛

I got bill of 179rs on 15th and paid it on 16th and same day i gave request for convetsion from postpaid to prepaid ..... By 18th mine was prepaid connection . . . Now i am using same 98rs data plan without any problem . . . .Idea postpaid sucks.......

These People actually didn't care. They replied to complain 2 days after number migrated to prepaid . Really disgusting !!!

but I now wish I was on post paid, as I converted to prepaid 2 years back. Now when they launched 3G, they have a special offer for post paid customers, to use 2 GB of data in 3G for Rs 97/month. In prepaid its Rs 199 for 500 Mb.. 🙁

No Doubt Postpaid always have more lucrative and long lasting offers !!!