Lucky Ali: My music should be free for all

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,558
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
He released his Album Xsuie some months ago, I was following him on Facebook. As soon as he released the album, it was uploaded on file sharing websites and torrents. I was actually anticipating this bold move by Lucky Ali and this indeed is a wise step, an artist cares about his audience. He doesn't torture or black mails them to buy his work. I mean he has guts, being a musician the life gets a bit difficult sometimes. You cannot always sing or create shit that production folks asks you to. In Western and European countries people are earning largely from concerts. The new tracks and albums are performed in concerts, how the heck are you going to pirate that? heh.

The Bangalore-based singer does not toe the line of most singers and music labels, which is also the reason why Ali started his own label. “I wanted to free from the bondage of music companies. Having my own label gives me creative freedom,” he says. The singer will also undertake grand multi-city road show concerts, covering 25 cities in India spaced over three months to popularise his album. “We will be generating revenue by the sales of the concert tickets and not by selling my album. Those who buy the tickets will be given a copy of my album,” says Ali, who has composed the music and penned lyrics of the album songs.

'My music should be free for all’

lucky ali has released a new album! whoa.

I am listening to him from my childhood 🙂Sifar is the most favorite album of mine and the song "O Sanam".Move to 2:22 (Video above) he sang a few lines, like so awesome.

He is the only man after A K Hangal who has the distinction of being born old. He has been old ever since his childhood

haha yeah. he was born in 1958. that is old. Sunoh was released in around 1996... so he was 38 at that time!

I have been practicing O Sanam from quite some time and I can finally play it now 😉Too bad I don't sing otherwise I would open an hangout right away.

IMO he has a decent voice..has got success but as a singer is pretty ordinary