Google plus ?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,854
Do not want to hijack the thread, but feel its scary that a) Beam has so many issues that people need a group to keep discuss just the downtimes 😛b) If people are able to browse, that they have so much high speed net usage that they just have to be online to discuss about beam and have it corrected, when they can do their other work, and wait for beam issues to be resolved

^^i think netant is preparing for the future(zombie apocalypse) 😛 😛 bTW no issues with beam till now.! ofcourse if a have any future issues....IBF is the first place i would rant abt it! 😀

Frankly speaking, the term FEW doesn't apply to google plus and facebook. It may be applicable to IBF.There are lots of users discussing about beam on facebook.

I wonder with what internet connection they will communicate in the group if their beam internet is down. :Boy Think: . Or are you talking about calling each other on phone and cribbing about it?
G+ has wonderful apps for android 😀

----------

Frankly speaking, the term FEW doesn't apply to google plus and facebook. It may be applicable to IBF.There are lots of users discussing about beam on facebook.
beam got a official page there.

----------

dont have a phone!!
lost my corby and dad refused another! 😕
Actually it was my sis who lost my phone...still.. ;[
buy Xperia X8 man, phones are dirt cheap these days.

See dude, your connection and ours are connected to different servers. If your ip range is 183.83.xx.XX or 124.123.xx.xx only then please comment. I believe your ip starts from 172.xx. So no use/info for us.

Mine is 183.83.xxx.xxx no down time what so ever @sixfeetdown in which area do you live may be the downtime is happening a lot in your area......... may be time to call up your beams local area office.

Might be a fiber cut or may be not. I'l raise a ticket tomorrow morning. Ranjit even i had a good connection at my old place just like yours. Touchwood!

I noticed that Beam is very good in some area's and a bit patchy in others........ BTW I also used to get some downtime every week earlier about an hour or so every week, but a couple of months ago Beam installed a direct fiber and after that there is no down time but I guess if the fiber gets cut I will get a major downtime to fix the fiber, a beam tech said it take 4-5 hrs to fix a fiber cut.But believe me I have heard too many downtime stories in this forum and thus I have a backup connection ready just in case!

Mine is 183.83.xxx.xxx no down time what so ever @sixfeetdown in which area do you live may be the downtime is happening a lot in your area......... may be time to call up your beams local area office.
its aread wise problem, mine IP range is 183.83.xx.xx.
me & sixfeetdown probable connected to same node.

@ranjit if you connected via PPPoE you probable cant see the problem, as when the problem occur i switched to PPPoE and i was connected without issues.

its aread wise problem, mine IP range is 183.83.xx.xx.
me & sixfeetdown probable connected to same node.

Yeah, both of our connections are connected to the same node.

The server Connecting to Hitech city/Kukatpally/Ameerpet/sr Nagar choked off thats why we faced downtime badly on last sunday.

----------

For some reason i am facing the same problem now from one hour