Beam Fiber Broadband Customer Support at 040-66272727 down?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 16,970
@sixfeetdown....... Why dont you just drop the cheque in the skypack drop boxes I do that, you can find them in most of the supermarkets, you just enter your a/c details at the back mobile number good to go....... I have been doing that for months!

@sixfeetdown....... Why dont you just drop the cheque in the skypack drop boxes I do that, you can find them in most of the supermarkets, you just enter your a/c details at the back mobile number good to go....... I have been doing that for months!

Do u know that cheque drop boxes have Clearances every 2 days.
so E-seva thing is very quick less than 1 minute it got updated in their database. You been using this beam after speeds got increased how come from months.. i mean used till Dec'10 and then from May'11 AFAIK.

I had beam for quite some time I disconnected them for a couple of months ago due to lot of speed problems and their refusal to put the fiber box....... got it reconnected after the speed upgrade...... also they got the fiber line to me....... earlier I was in the 1500 plan and that used to provide 4 mbps speeds.

Update: As no one is turning up to collect payment, I have decided to walk in to local E-seva centre and do it and at last its done and recieved a confirmation in a minute.
using E-save you are eligible for lottery by beam.
BTw why dont you ask them to come & collect the cheque or the best online payment.
But im sure they dont have any coronation in payment collection. i paid in 3rd(online payment) but again, someone called me on 10th as was asking me when should he come & collect payment 😀

i paid in 3rd(online payment) but again, someone called me on 10th as was asking me when should he come & collect payment 😀

I am skeptical about Beam online payment as someone in the forum already said that its not getting updated and its still showing Due. Actually i did not go to pay beam bill I payed my electricity bill and asked him whether they accept Beam internet payments.. they said YES and so i paid there only..
I don't have a Credit or Debit Card 🙁

well..that guy specifically said to me..tht a person will come and collect payments from home...and they will call before coming 🙂

Another ALTERNATIVE: Pay it at E-SEVA but online.. Eseva has online portal... if they are supporting Beam in E-seva center they would be doing it online as well... (but then you'll need Credit/Debit card or online Bank account)

You dint visit E-seva website did you? its down from 3days!Sarkari website tend to be down for whole year!

Might have been down temporarily... But I disagree about the whole year part.. I pay almost all my utilities Bill - Power, Landline bill (incl airtel), Traffic Challans water bill online for last couple of years, and I never had an issue of it being down... PS: I am able to login right now, though it slower than usual...

every Sunday seems to have downtime. I'm pissed off.. 😛issed-off:
woa dude....beam seems really crappy in ur area.! why dont u go to their office or something and blast some ppl out there! 🙂
bTW no probs for me..! 🙂

I and Netant are facing issues from 4 days , now today when i called beam they said some issue is going on in few areas.. Net is going to back by 11pm. Till now its still not working..

----------

Fortunately their customer care is working and they are properly attending the calls now.

hmmmm am surprised that their CC lines are working at 11 in the night.! 😛 😛

CC lines, it down form me form 11th july............. all routes to the lines are busy 🙁