Beam Fiber Broadband Customer Support at 040-66272727 down?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 16,975
bro.. i don't think beam deserves it! you have been bad mouthing beam in every thread 😛 just coz u got a raw deal doesn't mean everybody does!! its only you thats been going on how bad is beam from last 2 days! :X NOT every ISP is perfect and since beam offers speeds not matched anywhere in india...i guess little problems are anticipated!

bro.. i don't think beam deserves it!
you have been bad mouthing beam in every thread 😛
just coz u got a raw deal doesn't mean everybody does!!
its only you thats been going on how bad is beam from last 2 days! :X
NOT every ISP is perfect and since beam offers speeds not matched anywhere in india...i guess little problems are anticipated!

I bet 99% of the beam customers are dissatisfied with the service. You haven't Tasted their spitted hand slap which will be very tastier which i suppose almost 30% of the customers are enjoying.

Your connection is being provided by a cable waala who might have 8-10 Technicians and they might handle 2,500 to 3,500 connections.
In case of beam, a Technician is assigned to 1,000 connections and he is paid Rs 5,000 and he gets commission for working on his off days and other ways he earns is installing OS, Fixing hardware Etc and wait... Unofficial shifting in the same area where he takes only Rs 300 and does it with the left off Cat5e wire with him..

So basically this is beam fiber broadband Service. So about speeds.. hardly its going between 5-9mbps just like Fivenet nothing special about beam here.

PS: I dont like or neither i hate beam 🙂

I disagree! May be we can have a poll on the number of customers (here) who are satisfied with Beam.. I dont think they are doing that bad at customer service given the cost to service ratio... infact I would dare to say they are doing pretty good. As you urself have mentioned they are unable to meet the demands of soo many customers... given the Volume, someone mentioned 250-500 connections per day in one city? And if they increase the number of technicians they'll have to pay them and hence the conenction charge would increase.. they would have to be conceding on the service...And frankly show an ISP CC which has good reputation of customer service and that inspite of them over-charging!! And Fivenet doesnt give u 10mbps up and down for 1000 bucks... I checked their website to confirm the same... I am quite sure we are not going to see an ISP providing 10mbps at paltry cost of 1000 bucks ... anywhere soon in India... (ok, excluding Hayai for now)PS: I Dislike Beam CC, But Love Beam Speed!

I dont think they are doing that bad at customer service given the cost to service ratio...

I think you havent checked consumercomplaints and mouthshut?
PS: I Dislike Beam CC, But Love Beam Speed!

only Speed is good neither the service nor the customer care.

And frankly show an ISP CC which has good reputation of customer service and that inspite of them over-charging!!

Airtel. People are just using for their service and 99.9%uptime but not for their tariff or fup.

----------

And Fivenet doesnt give u 10mbps up and down for 1000 bucks... I checked their website to confirm the same..

I am quite sure we are not going to see an ISP providing 10mbps at paltry cost of 1000 bucks ... anywhere soon in India...

I have no complaints regarding the Speeds or the Tariff or the Fup's.

why would i stay with beam, if i have complaints regarding the speed or the tariff? I just took it as i can pay them from my pocket money itself!

@sixfeetdown :your siggy says it all 🙂

Update: My connection is stable from morning. No issue regarding the downtime or Sluggishness 🙂

why would i stay with beam, if i have complaints regarding the speed or the tariff? I just took it as i can pay them from my pocket money itself!

Update: My connection is stable from morning. No issue regarding the downtime or Sluggishness 🙂
If your satisfied..why are you making stupid threads abt beam!!
it would look bad on beam!! and who knows.?! maybe drive away some consumers from beam!

If your satisfied..why are you making stupid threads abt beam!!
it would look bad on beam!! and who knows.?! maybe drive away some consumers from beam!

Whoaa! What?

I have some bad experiences and i am ranting about them. Got any problems?

For some unknown reason the collection executive hasn't turn up from 2months and my account was blocked due to unpayment itseems,despite of raising 7 tickets from 2weeks No one turned up and should i stay without internet? I am bloody sick with their service. I searched and went to one of the beam office payed them and got my account activated yesterday and thats the worst part Customer Searching for offices and roaming around Company's offices. I'm Pissed off.

If you have problems with CC..then specifically mention beam CC....but looking at your posts one would think beam service is bad! 😕 bTW beams CC is pretty messed up actually!!

despite of raising 7 tickets from 2weeks No one turned up

. I'm Pissed off.
totally agreed & justifies your reaction.

If you have problems with CC..then specifically mention beam CC....but looking at your posts one would think beam service is bad! 😕

bTW beams CC is pretty messed up actually!!

Apart from customer care, I got the number of local collection guy from three days he's saying Three Words "Tommorrow morning, Today's Evening, By 6pm". Completely Fed up with the Service and Customer care.

I am calling him and Requesting him to come whenever he wants I'l make some time for him. Customer care is JUST useless raising tickets and local guy is Lazyass Wasting my Prepaid balance.

Apart from customer care, I got the number of local collection guy from three days he's saying Three Words "Tommorrow morning, Today's Evening, By 6pm". Completely Fed up with the Service and Customer care.

I am calling him and Requesting him to come whenever he wants I'l make some time for him. Customer care is JUST useless raising tickets and local guy is Lazyass Wasting my Prepaid balance.
hmmmmmm yeah..this can be irritating...RANT ON 🙂

Update: As no one is turning up to collect payment, I have decided to walk in to local E-seva centre and do it and at last its done and recieved a confirmation in a minute.