Beam Fiber Broadband Customer Support at 040-66272727 down?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 16,976

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
is anyone able to access customer care 66 27 27 27. im not, even my local technician is not picking up phone.portal is showing cock'ed up date used by me :O

If the server is down or something issue is going on.. They go offline.. Its how it works in beam..

If the server is down or something issue is going on.. They go offline.. Its how it works in beam..
lolz, these are new experience for me 😀
my net was down for last 5min.. i guess some upgrade going on.

My connection is right up now and i am posting from my beam connection.
lolz, these are new experience for me 😀
my net was down for last 5min.. i guess some upgrade going on.

I guess you are a new customer with beam. Yeah they do it like that only when they have issue from their main offices they simply go offline, they feel its unnecessary speaking to customer. bloody they have doing like this since ages.

My connection is right up now and i am posting from my beam connection.
I guess you are a new customer with beam. Yeah they do it like that only when they have issue from their main offices they simply go offline, they feel its unnecessary speaking to customer. bloody they have doing like this since ages.
yes. exactly 1month 6 days 😀
anyways their downtime doesn't affect much & am prepared for these before chosing beam.
I have backup (airtel 3g) & using that right now. after super insulting my beam local guy 😛

I cant browse anythin properly now! I dont know wtf is wrong with Beam.

I cant browse anythin properly now! I dont know wtf is wrong with Beam.
its called heart beat 🙂 on for 30 sec off for 30 sec 🙂

mine is up and running :]]

Tell me your account no? I even doubt your connection is with Official beam cos in third party cases local cable waala decide the speed and package. From wht i heard, In malkajgiri area Beam Internet is provided by third parties.

Tell me your account no? I even doubt your connection is with Official beam cos in third party cases local cable waala decide the speed and package. From wht i heard, In malkajgiri area Beam Internet is provided by third parties.
hmmmm account number.?! where do i find that..!?

----------

lol, things are now stabilized & you came.
662727272 working for you ?

well this number doesn't work most/all of the times!! :x
you know my case....i saw local number of beam and then called him..than then got beam! D:
this stupid number doesn't work at all!! :S

How do you call your self a beam customer? your connection is local cable waala's 😛

well my local cable walla gave me a number.... when i answered the phone asking..is it beamm.!? he said yes boss...i said i want beam..when those guys came to take paperwork..then gave me sheet with beam logo address on it...and when i connect speedtest..it shows beam....what else do i want.?! 😀 😀
also those guys said...if any problem..call my number...if you call customer care...they take time to forward the complaint to us...so better u contact me 😀
also when i called beam CC...they noted my connection was on 10mbps 😀

Bloody shit i heard beam owner/directors go through this forum.. Do they have brains at all? Instead of giving this tutta putta service above the ground they would have done the same via Underground. It takes some bloody 12 months time and few bucks to lay fiber underground which i think beam already has that much money. I heard from the relative who is an executive in main office says that the owner is an kanjoose and he dies for money. I believe that is why the company is like this!They should probably give us a toll free cc number. Cant end up paying Rs 50 Per month extra for telephone bills.

Hehe. This is probably the best statement made by anyone which is posted on their official facebook page! 😀