Yearly plans price increased to 14000 PA

• Thread starter Thread starter omkar.b
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,512

omkar.b

ISP
TATA
Hello allThe yearly price for 10mbps ultd has been increased to 14k pa excl LMC.Just got off the phone with my local operator.Can any1 else confirm this .It has been updated on their website

ya the website says 13999. I guess the 10k offer was a promotional one. 🙁

ya the website says 13999. I guess the 10k offer was a promotional one. 🙁

Not 10k. Till last week it was all inclusive 7.5k for me.Now it will be more like 15.5k 🙁

Now who will opt? I think RS 5999 was an promotional or seasonal offer. People who took might have downloaded like hell where a comany has anticipated usage if one exceeds they can adjust it in one's who did not and they have increased the prices?5mbps ul plan is priced at RS 6500(inc Tax and maint) For 6months.I think this plan will go up to Rs 16,000 per annum Inc Taxes and Maintenance cost. Still a fair deal? Rs 1350 a month for 4-10mbps??PS: they claim to be India's fastest Internet provider which should be removed as Hayai will become when it goes off the paper and Beam fiber is the fastest now in India. I Believe?

Installed the 5Mbps/6 months plan at the office in Goregaon recently. While downloading from a filehost using a premium account, I get an average of 1.5 Mbps with bursts upto 5 Mbps, whereas at home, I get a sustained 4 Mbps on my Tata NU connection. The same speed performance happens with torrents. Don't know if this is a temporary issue or the typical QoS. I can connect to the DC++ hub and the LAN speed seems OK (25Mbps off a single user; didn't test more).Can anyone else on the 5 or 10 Mbps plans confirm what sustained speeds they get on downloads? Thanks.

Installed the 5Mbps/6 months plan at the office in Goregaon recently. While downloading from a filehost using a premium account, I get an average of 1.5 Mbps with bursts upto 5 Mbps, whereas at home, I get a sustained 4 Mbps on my Tata NU connection. The same speed performance happens with torrents. Don't know if this is a temporary issue or the typical QoS. I can connect to the DC++ hub and the LAN speed seems OK (25Mbps off a single user; didn't test more).

Can anyone else on the 5 or 10 Mbps plans confirm what sustained speeds they get on downloads? Thanks.
DC++ is a nice feature. i wish all ISPs offered this .

ontopic: getting 1 mbps on 5 mbps is pure bullshit! according to trai they should at any time provide 80% of given speed, which is not being given in you're case. Call the CC and warn tham that if they don't provide advt speed, you'll complain to Govt

DC++ is a nice feature. i wish all ISPs offered this .

ontopic: getting 1 mbps on 5 mbps is pure bullshit! according to trai they should at any time provide 80% of given speed, which is not being given in you're case. Call the CC and warn tham that if they don't provide advt speed, you'll complain to Govt

Once you have DC++ then 1 Mbps or 10 Mbps does not matter ...because you will have terabytes of stuff on DC++ which will be accessible at 100 Mbps

I was lucky to take this 10 Mbps plan during the promotional price offer (6k for 1 year - 10 Mbps plan)
But beware - like all high speed plans - it will not give 10 Mbps "Always" (you can try quoting 80% TRAI ruling - but i doubt it will change anything anywhere)