Beam Fiber- After Sales Terrible- Say No if you want it for Serious work!

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,046
@ sixfeetdown.. how would you reply to the last rant by Debashishh Das !

hey i don't think its a good idea to put screenshort of beam FB page over here. and this topic is not going in constructive direction. We all know how terrible bean after-sales service is, but on the flip side it are geting teh speed which in not avilable in any other ISP in india. we we gain some we loose some. lets cut this topic here 🙂

we we gain some we loose some.
lets cut this topic here 🙂

Done 😉

Okey Dokey!offtopic, Can we delete our posts @ IBF... I did see some forums (Movie ones) which allow so....

How would you reply to Debashish Das (from ur post here) ... if you were Beam CC
Frankly speaking,
I would not speak that bhaari bhaari dialogs as i know whats the Real condition of the company. Instead i would show it to the superiors.

----------

So please stop RANTING about beam.. and be little more patient.. No other ISP in India is providing you anything close to this.. so lets be little more patient with them...

You are new to beam you will obviously think like that only, Even i was thinking like you from the day1 of my connection. They have tested my patience a lot, so that makes me rant about them for the first time.. 😀

You are new to beam you will obviously think like that only, Even i was thinking like you from the day1 of my connection. They have tested my patience a lot, so thats makes me rant about them for the first time.. 😀

Please continue reading rest of my posts on this thread.. 😛

Had ups&downs from few days and today the net is totally out. It is said by the customer care ppl that the work is Going on and there is a core issue thats affecting the cust in Areas near to kukatpally,Hitech city,mehdipatnam and Ameerpet. Hence, i do not recommend this broadband service for serious work. Netant you and me are dead till midnight. 😛issed-off: