Apple iPad Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 27,041
heh get ready for something "MAGICAL" HD istyle.... Anyway frankly speaking this does not make much sense to me... Although Apple could bring out this model at a higher price to increase their margins... Anyway these kind of news are flimsy at best...

makes sense to me. goes along with their Post PC philosophy. if the technology exist, there is no reason why they should not offer it even if it costs a lot more. pro edition of ipad makes a lot of sense.

makes sense to me. goes along with their Post PC philosophy.

if the technology exist, there is no reason why they should not offer it even if it costs a lot more. pro edition of ipad makes a lot of sense.

Or they could just launch it at the normal Ipad2 price , i.e. replace the ipad2 with ipad2 HD & kill off any challenge from Honeycomb tabs even before the Android OEMs are ready for it 🙂.... Many ppl who would want to buy the 10.1 tab might then go for the ipad2 HD unless they are in love with android... In this case the Asus Transformer is a much better buy then the 10.1...

and they can also probably sell Mac Pro at rates comparable to iMac.

sold your ipad 2 yet? 😀

Actually I have iPad 1 from launch day. Selling it for 10000. It's amazing even today and will continue to be a perfect web surfing tablet for next few years

yeah. ipad 2 was faster but more or less the same. few apps coming out today support only the ipad 2.