Reliance Broadband: Customer service Epic Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the contrary uptil now they are pretty quick in solving issues .....

looks like I spoke too quick .. Customer Service is P - A - T - H- E - T - I - C ...

You are replying after 30 days of your post.How is that too quick?

Looks like i am the only person here to speak kindly of Reliance CC, but then why shouldn't i, they are spoiling me!

You are replying after 30 days of your post.

How is that too quick?

30 days are handfull number of days and I did not expect things to change the way they did ...

Kick that Sammer's a$$ . . register a FIR threatening to kill you & all. . throw your broadband outta your home. . get a new broadband connection .. . :😀:

I doubt.. do these reliance guys have Hidden plans like airtel? You know what i mean. Did anyone get retention plans when you disconnected the connection?

They dont even bother contacting you once you tell them there intention of getting rid of there service. And if you think that just by calling them up and asking them to remove the connection is done, Then you are deep trouble, they will keep sending you bill each month and followed by a court notice !

i might recieve a court notice in a few days from reliance but if they do , i'm prepared no matter which lawyer they hire . i even have the mail where they wrote that they will terminate my connection a 4-5 days and that mail was sent to me on 2nd june and i recieved message yesterday that my bill from 21st june to 20th july is still pending and today i recieved a message that my connection is terminated . how can they terminate my connection with pending bill payment ?

i might recieve a court notice in a few days from reliance but if they do , i'm prepared no matter which lawyer they hire . i even have the mail where they wrote that they will terminate my connection a 4-5 days and that mail was sent to me on 2nd june and i recieved message yesterday that my bill from 21st june to 20th july is still pending and today i recieved a message that my connection is terminated . how can they terminate my connection with pending bill payment ?

I guess they can terminate your connection. I don't know about reliance, but airtel does this, if you do not pay your bill within two month.

I was abused by vodfone nodal officer chic once 😛 but then I let her have ..my full wrath 🙂anyways customer is right or wrong there is no way anyone has even any right to abuse the customer atleast that what most cos around the world seem to be following Reliance seems to be a very big exception...

Kick that Sammer's a$$ . . register a FIR threatening to kill you & all. . throw your broadband outta your home. . get a new broadband connection .. . :😀:

Hi he didnt threaten to kill me mate . but did threaten me that id better not call him to ask him whys net not working and also screamed at me when i told him why he made me change the lan card un necessarily ..

Hi he didnt threaten to kill me mate . but did threaten me that id better not call him to ask him whys net not working and also screamed at me when i told him why he made me change the lan card un necessarily ..

ohh. .I couldn't have read it properly. But you must definitely do something. Record all calls you make & receive from them. That can be used as a means of proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.