Phone needed with call recording functionality

• Thread starter Thread starter javaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,235

javaji

ISP
comcast
Need a phone to just do call recording, so any cheap phone is fine. Plz suggest some so that I can record calls between two parties.Thx

Would have suggested you one of the Nokia Xpress series, but you are in US so am not sure what is available there

I am looking for something in India also as USA loc is temporary.

Would have suggested you one of the Nokia Xpress series, but you are in US so am not sure what is available there

----------

Does iPhone 3GS have an in-built call recorder or we need to buy an app for it ? Also do we hear beeps while its recording ?

Apple iPhone 3GS is cheaper in USA compared to India and has gr8 call recording functionality, go for the iPhone3GS.😛

here's a quick unboxing if you wanna know how it looks like.😀

Nop, iPhone doesn't have inbuilt call recorder as far as I know. You will have to download an app for it.

I guess it makes a beep sound after every 3 seconds to alert the other person that you are getting recorded.

Does Nokia Xpress call recorder is in-built or we need separate installation ?
When u say xpress are you referring to NOKIA 5130 Xpress ?

Nokia doesn't have in built call recording, you would need to install an app. The one I use is Total Recall. It is a paid one, but if you search enough, you will get a *ahem* version 🙂 You can pick any of the Xpress series of mobiles if you aren't particular about any other feature. All of them have good multimedia support and browsing capabilities. Not too sure which of those have 3G and which don't

Meh. Nokia does have a call recording feature.During the call go to the menu and then to the recorder, start recording.You can even play music while talking to someone(that's what I do while talking to Customer Care).Just go to the music player, keep the level of sound at one or two bar and play any track.

Most Nokia symbian have 3rd party apps for recording. U cant record more than 1 min in any nokia by default(that is if any of them has inbuilt recording feature) google for recrding apps for symbian and based on that decide which phone to buy.u will know on which phone u can use apps.

Meh. Nokia does have a call recording feature.During the call go to the menu and then to the recorder, start recording.You can even play music while talking to someone(that's what I do while talking to Customer Care).Just go to the music player, keep the level of sound at one or two bar and play any track.
I am aware of that but that is not really a convenient way of doing things. I would rather it started automatically with the call than me having to select it each time