Tata Photon skims upto 100 rupees from each customer every month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil Singh

ISP
BSNL
This is not all. The services of Tata Photon is pathetic to say the least. Try complaining and their customer care is no-existent and the only message you are greeted with is "Namaskar, all our executives are attending to other calls...". They are the worst of the tribe that has Tata initials. They are diluting brand name of Tata and really I feel sorry for guys who must have put in their lifetime to bring up this brand. Cheaters like Tata Photon will never thrive. My only suggestion would be: do service and earn just money. Keep your money spent on Advertising loudly in providing Customer care support. You guys are a gonner! Atleast from my account.

Uhhh...whats your "exact" problem.?!

This is not all. The services of Tata Photon is pathetic to say the least. Try complaining and their customer care is no-existent and the only message you are greeted with is "Namaskar, all our executives are attending to other calls...". They are the worst of the tribe that has Tata initials. They are diluting brand name of Tata and really I feel sorry for guys who must have put in their lifetime to bring up this brand.

Cheaters like Tata Photon will never thrive. My only suggestion would be: do service and earn just money. Keep your money spent on Advertising loudly in providing Customer care support.

You guys are a gonner! Atleast from my account.

Dear Mr. Nikhil,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.