Fair usage policy on Beam Broadband query.

Cool Man, your one hell of a Lucy Guy.

40GB and counting.....still getting 10 mbps speed.....
anyone on 24hour online client here.?!
give me your ID i will complain in beam why ur getting and i am not 😛

give me your ID i will complain in beam why ur getting and i am not 😛
well i have this 24hour online client....thats why am getting these speeds still.?! 😵

Atlast got kicked in the ass...i mean FUPed by beam!! at 44GB!! 🙂 enjoyed the party while it lasted! 😀

Atlast got kicked in the ass...i mean FUPed by beam!! at 44GB!! 🙂
enjoyed the party while it lasted! 😀

How come your bandwidth did not get reset on the 1st of the month, I thought Beam reset the bandwidth on 1st of every month........ or did you download 44GB in just 2 days!

I'm subscribed to 15mbps connection but since morning I'm facing speed of between 512kbps to 1mbps and I'm still in my FUP limit stupid beam dey dont even answer our calls..sick it is

i told this before but am saying it again....BEAM CUSTOMER CARE IS SH!T!! they don't even life our call till 5 mins!!so plz search for the number of your local beam office...they'll solve your problems pretty much the same day! 🙂

How come your bandwidth did not get reset on the 1st of the month, I thought Beam reset the bandwidth on 1st of every month........ or did you download 44GB in just 2 days!

well i am using the connection from june 16th..so dunno whether it resets the connection on first of every month or end of my billing month( in this case july 15th)

WELL from morning am getting 2 mbps speed...so thought that they might reset the connection at july 16th but now am again getting my normal speeds!! 😀 10mbps!! 😀😀😀😀
https://www.speedtest.net

As far as I know Beam calculates bandwidth from 1st to 1st of every month, it is also listed somewhere on their site in the FAQ.

As far as I know Beam calculates bandwidth from 1st to 1st of every month, it is also listed somewhere on their site in the FAQ.
yes they do,
i got bill of RS 900/- only as i i've taken connection on 4th of previous month.
feeling so good, neat & clean bill, no hidden shits like Airtel 🙂

OMG am scared! i called up the local beam guy and he said a person will come on 15th or on 16th of this month to collect my monthly bill!! 😕 and he said he'll collect like that from every month starting now!!! O.O welll whats all this confusion with this beam connection !! >.< going to open a new thread ASAP!!

I got a message today that I crossed FUP.. Beam portal has been showing it since two days...But reached home and checked the speed first-up... Voila Still going strong on 10mbps... me thinks it would be effective until I logoff from beam portal... so shall stay connected come what may.. 😀