how to verify

Status
Not open for further replies.

hariharihari

ISP
reliance wire connect
hello frendz..am a new member here...i want a verification..how i verify speed of reliance wire connection..today i took a new connection of 300 kbps..but i dont think the connection is 300 kbps..because its too slow...how i verify that..and how much spped i want to get?currenlty i internet download manager am geting 25-35 kbps downloading speed...and is there any way to increse broadband reliance wire speed..pls gave me valuable replys..thank u

Your getting the right Speed according to your Plan, If you need more Speed then go for Higher Speed Plans, you need to pay more for Higher Speed but as they say, Paise do Speed lo, lol.😀

ok frendz thanx..but is thr any way to spped up connection..i mean is thr any software

...or upgrade your plan.

To speed up Ur downloads, U can use Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) software.... It is way better than downloading through any web browser...:Boy Thumbs Up:
Been using it for quite sometime...

But that surely doesnt help u in achieving speeds exceeding ur billed speeds!

If u have taken a 300 kbits/s plan, then at max DAP can guarantee u 37.5-40 kbytes/s not more than that!!

I thought these download accelerator helps you to achieve maximum speeds from the server side.Because sometimes people are on a 2mbit connection and the server serves files at much slower rates 😕

May be thats possible too. But it surely doesnt give u speed more than the billed speed, does it?

Setup and Launch your own ISP and atleast provide us some cracks to poke into your ISP for FREE FREE FREE 😉

Take the Best, Leave the Rest !!!

Yeah! Download accelerators aims to provide maximum speeds possible on your connection.I mean it's not a hacking application that would do something to increase your speeds from 512kbit to 4mbit 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.