• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonset

ISP
reliance 3G
Hi friends I am using reliance Netconnect+ from last 1years and I am amazed with this product and service which they are providing me…… I would like to share my experienced with you guys….first of all they have reduced their prices…its jus for Rs.1599/- which is too reasonable….and the best part of it is its speed….it gives me around 2mbps speed in normal network and it’s got connect in train while travelling….once I called to customer care service about my billing issue and they told me that they have reduced the price of free data usage for 50p/mb….now my bill are far less than the earlier… … I can recommend this product…its really good…

Well, just post a SpeedTest of the 2mbps speed?

I personally have a problem accepting product endorsements from new members in almost their very first post.

I personally have a problem accepting product endorsements from new members in almost their very first post.

Same here. But, I won't be surprised if whatever he/she/it has said is true.

Same here. But, I won't be surprised if whatever he/she/it has said is true.
It is not a matter of whether it is true or not. If you said the same I would probably believe you. In this case, he has started a thread (unsolicited) with a recommendation. He may be right but it is similar to the guy who started by praising Tikona or Nivyah.

Here is my results
India :

US :

Just for info the test were carried at 40% signal strength so actual speed is less 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.