Beam fiber coming to other cities.......plz u hav a red carpet invitation! !

• Thread starter Thread starter devx101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,116
These guys are worst than reliance guys, So get some reliable Fiber to the home connection or some ADSL Connection like airtel. These Beam guys are unfit for other cities. I am using beam from 4 years and to my surprise i can see change in tariff and nothing else! 🙁

These guys are worst than reliance guys, So get some reliable Fiber to the home connection or some ADSL Connection like airtel. These Beam guys are unfit for other cities. I am using beam from 4 years and to my surprise i can see change in tariff and nothing else! 🙁
Dude.....see my speeds and then talk! 😀
https://www.speedtest.net

Dude.....see my speeds and then talk! 😀
https://www.speedtest.net

who cares about speed when service is not good? After all you are a 20 days odd user so u have right to comment only after 2months.

PS: I am using beam from 4 years. Sick service!

----------

I hope to see Hayai kicking Beam in terms of everything at least in 2012.

Its reliability that counts not just the speed. Nobody will give a damn about a 100Mbps connection if it goes down every now and then and nobody bothers about the consumer. Ppl wud rather go with a 1Mbps stable connection.

This is what i was saying exactly. Laying fibre underground might be a pain in the ass for them that is why they are doing the same thing in Bangalore but a little change in the name here "ACT TV BROADBAND" Viz FTTB

----------

Is this ISP really that good that people are dying for it? I mean i m seriously ignorant about it!!
Reason? 1.5 Lacs subscriber base rise in 2 years. When i took the connection they were having hardly 15,000 subscribers. Now they have nearly 2lacs+ base

Why i choose this connection despite knowing that their service sucks:
1.Low pings (Good for Gaming)
2. Best Fup limits by any isp
3. Cheapest tariff
4. Full speed in Http and Torrent downloads( No throttling Like Airtel.. )

who cares about speed when service is not good? After all you are a 20 days odd user so u have right to comment only after 2months.

PS: I am using beam from 4 years. Sick service!

----------

I hope to see Hayai kicking Beam in terms of everything at least in 2012.
BUT i took it from the advise of an friend whoz having it from past one year! :] he's too getting the same speeds!

----------

BUT i took it from the advise of an friend whoz having it from past one year! :] he's too getting the same speeds!
bTW i too had another friend..who said just like you the service sucked!! that time its name was BEAM TELECOM!!
but in last 2 years...they completely changed their marketing strategy and it beacme BEAM FIBER...and hence my friend recommended it...so i took it :]