MTS cheats it's customers, one should never buy MTS products

• Thread starter Thread starter naresh9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 16,977
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hassan Rajput,

We are glad that you are happy with our services. Do let us know if you would like to have any further conversation with us.

Regards
MTS Customer Service India

that's not true MTS is providing best data services atleast in Allahabad and UP east

----------

Hi Mega Processor,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

Regards
MTS Customer Service India

i got a starters pack of 3GB in the first month and i used 1Gb as per their own log and i couldnt surf further..ridiculous..i feel trapped with shitty mts

Actually thread starter is to be blamed. he didnt read the fine print correctly. Actually when i was new to net similarly Tata photon + agents took me for a ride. said it was unlimited . .i downloaded some30-40GB ..then when the bill came. . i was billed rs 90paise for per extra MB after 10GB of download. . .it sucksBut we didnt pay the bill saying agent said it was unlimited and we thought it was unlimited

i took these plan of @999 Rs unlimited.......I downloaded 66gb...and than...it went the signal 2 RED......speed went 2 30kbps......Actually they loot!..

jimit1711@gmail.com
this my id u can send me maill...so ill give u the no...as there is no service in this site 2 send message..
secondly how will you resolve...Now i went 2 the store 5 times but there is always a negative response......
Thirdly !...now i got only 15 days 3.1 mbps speed than..RED signal/....till now its the same problem....
I would love u r service if u can help me in this....LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

Hi Jimit,We have mailed you on your ID, please provide your details thereon so that we can contact you to resolve your issue. RegardsMTS Customer Service India

Hi Jimit,As per our records, the customer service team had contacted you. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.RegardsMTS Customer Service India

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Subject: MDN NO. 8459985458
To: feedme <feedme@mtsindia.in>

Hi Team,
Unfortunately I haven't got a good experience with MTS. (WI FI MDN NO. 8459985458)
I purchased your MTS WI FI on August 18, 2014 and got the activation message on August 23, 2014.

I had installed WI FI on the very same day on August 23, 2014 and after installation of 15 minutes, your WI FI dongle got totally dead, no green or blue light was blinking in that so called your WI FI MTS dongle.

I went to the service centre on the same same on August 23, 2014 (Saturday), but the guy was sitting there told me that I have to come on Monday again on August 25, 2014 as there service centres works for public dealing till 1.00 p.m on Saturdays.

I found few more customer there with the same issue with your WI FI dongle.
I have submitted your WI FI dongle to the service centre on August 25, 2014. People in service centre have asked me to come after 15 to 20 days to collect the replaced WI FI dongle.
Now on 09/09/2014 I received same WIFI dongle. However you have policy to replace with new one, but you didn't do it.
When I started using it, though it gives me not more than 3 mbps the maximum limit it reached, I have used the WIFI for 6 days till 12/09/2014 and from 13/09/2014 the WIFI Speed gone to 0.10 download speed and 0.60 uploading speed to the maximum.
When I raised the complaint into your complaint cell no. 9136955955, the people told me that the issue for speed will be continue for 6 to 7 weeks.
That's meaning I will have to pay your rentel billing for Rs. 999.00 + Service tax extra for 42 to 49 days with no benefit in return.
Do you think , the customer is ment to be become a fool. So I asked your custmer care executive to stop your services right away.
Now I want to take your device back and ajust my money.
The total number of days I used your device is only Seven Days (including your activation)
I am very upset with your product and service both, I am surprised that how come your product is survived till now and how long you go with your this kind of product and service.

Hope to have a quick resolution very soon or please come with suggestion how to proceed further.
If I will not any resolution then I promise you to stop using your all MTS Mobile connections and data card plans and also ask my relatives to do so.

Hi Team, Unfortunately I haven't got a good experience with MTS. (WI FI MDN NO. 8459985458)
I purchased your MTS WI FI on August 18, 2014 and got the activation message on August 23, 2014.

I had installed WI FI on the very same day on August 23, 2014 and after installation of 15 minutes, your WI FI dongle got totally dead, no green or blue light was blinking in that so called your WI FI MTS dongle.

I went to the service centre on the same same on August 23, 2014 (Saturday), but the guy was sitting there told me that I have to come on Monday again on August 25, 2014 as there service centres works for public dealing till 1.00 p.m on Saturdays.

I found few more customer there with the same issue with your WI FI dongle.
I have submitted your WI FI dongle to the service centre on August 25, 2014. People in service centre have asked me to come after 15 to 20 days to collect the replaced WI FI dongle.
Now on 09/09/2014 I received same WIFI dongle. However you have policy to replace with new one, but you didn't do it.
When I started using it, though it gives me not more than 3 mbps the maximum limit it reached, I have used the WIFI for 6 days till 12/09/2014 and from 13/09/2014 the WIFI Speed gone to 0.10 download speed and 0.60 uploading speed to the maximum.
When I raised the complaint into your complaint cell no. 9136955955, the people told me that the issue for speed will be continue for 6 to 7 weeks.
That's meaning I will have to pay your rentel billing for Rs. 999.00 + Service tax extra for 42 to 49 days with no benefit in return.
Do you think , the customer is ment to be become a fool. So I asked your custmer care executive to stop your services right away.
Now I want to take your device back and ajust my money.
The total number of days I used your device is only Seven Days (including your activation)
I am very upset with your product and service both, I am surprised that how come your product is survived till now and how long you go with your this kind of product and service.

Hope to have a quick resolution very soon or please come with suggestion how to proceed further.
If I will not any resolution then I promise you to stop using your all MTS Mobile connections and data card plans and also ask my relatives to do so.
Regards
Naveen

MTS just another coperate thug steels money from people.

i was using POSTPAID MBlaze Ultra Wi-Fi at rs 999 for last six months. Never got promised speed or FUP.
Then y iam using !. Felt better than other providers and its true to some extent.

In 6 month they made me to top up in order to continue atleast 3 times.

Still i was able to use 27gb @ maximum speed of 350 kb/s.

The speed meter always shows by MTS 400% faster than any third party download meter.

Here is look @ 6 months of usage.

2277mblaze1.jpg

7130mblaze2.jpg

8315mblaze3.jpg

9821mblaze4.jpg

live comparison between MTS meter & Third party meter
7084mblaze5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.