• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 16,983
Status
Not open for further replies.

naresh9

ISP
MTS
Here is my experience with MTS MBlazeThey trap customers with their ad of unlimited@999MTS allows only 12GB in 999 plan, once you cross 12GB it reduces your speed to 144 kbps - yes 144 kbpsWhen you call customer care they say this is our policy and your speed is SUFFICIENT, they denies to log a problemAnyhow if you convince them and log a ticket, there is no resolution, the engineers say you are getting the enough speed and they are unable to do anything. So MTS sells it's drama with a unlimited trap plan. I unfortunately trapped in it, but sharing their deceive and cheats.On the other day when you are eligible for a full speed, I never got a speed higher than 550 kbps while the link speed is 3.1Mbps.So I recommend never go to buy their drama. They don't have speed and above all they cheat their customers.

Here is my experience with MTS MBlaze

They trap customers with their ad of unlimited@999

MTS allows only 12GB in 999 plan, once you cross 12GB it reduces your speed to 144 kbps - yes 144 kbps

afair, it's mentioned quite clearly.

On the other day when you are eligible for a full speed, I never got a speed higher than 550 kbps while the link speed is 3.1Mbps.

again, mentioned upto 3.1Mbps. Also, I suspect you're getting 550KBps ~= 4.2Mbps.

So I recommend never go to buy their drama. They don't have speed and above all they cheat their customers.
Caveat emptor

@Satyabhat are you drunk?? 1. I have clearly stated 550 kbps NOT 550 kBps in my 1st post, so your try to be a smart ass was in vein2. When MTS sell their plan they do not tell customers that after few GBs they will turn negative, they hide the facts to sell their drama.

1. -->

2 -->

3-> No, I'm not drunk - and you don't have to resort to name calling. Undermines your credibility.

The moral should be read the fine print before cryin'

@naresh9 - I do not think you are justified in such name calling of other members, specially when you yourself have just joined and posted.Secondly, as mentioned by sathyabhat, the key is in the fine print.A few months back I was visited by 2 smartalec guys who told me how special I was and how I had such a nice PAN number and for such a special person, Tata Photon+ could be had at 999 blah blah blah.They mentioned it was a unlimited connection and 3.1 mbps speed.Problem for them was that I wasn't a new born infant and asked them to actually show me the company's printed terms. They hesitated and hedged for long before they pulled out the brochure. It was worse than MTS terms. I think it said 5GB before dropping to 144 kbps.The problem is not with the company. The agents try to take you for a ride. I refused to go. You did. In any case, on paper the MTS offer is far better than the Photon+. Assuming it works at a decent speed.

even I think that @naresh9 was actually cheated by the the agent selling the MTS device.This happens with almost every electronic device so need to be on ur toes when bying something and know about it online.As for the fact it seems he is actually getting 550kbps ( kilobit) ie. 68.7KBps.It varies according to various factors like signal strength,no of users at that time.@satyabhat no he cannot possibly get 4.2Mbps ie 550KBps well because not only the device but the network can't support this speed.Peace.

@satyabhat no he cannot possibly get 4.2Mbps ie 550KBps well because not only the device but the network can't support this speed.

Peace.
Well, thanks for clarifying that.

I would say the customer in this case was naive enough to believe that he would be getting 3.1 Mbps unlimited for 999 Rs. Should have read the fine print.

The moral should be read the fine print before cryin'

the moral should be it should be made clear to customer, and also not advertised as a unlimited plan
these false advertisements must be reported and then punished... with legal actions or well... telnet..

the moral should be it should be made clear to customer, and also not advertised as a unlimited plan
these false advertisements must be reported and then punished... with legal actions or well... telnet..

strictly speaking, it *is* unlimited, isn't it?

yes with * which is font size 0.1, then go down and some ants crawling the page, like CHIP has at its end page 😉

i got a starters pack of 3GB in the first month and i used 1Gb as per their own log and i couldnt surf further..ridiculous..i feel trapped with shitty mts

Status
Not open for further replies.