• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,259

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
What is the difference between those two? I have recently activated 3G on my phone .. But it shows "H" symbol and 3G is never shown on the screen. Why is that so?Although I get 2Mbps speed but still why my phone won't show 3G on the connection symbol? I have Optmius one p500 ..Second query is for Vodafone user... I have posted in other thread too but never got a reply 🙁I have subscribed to both VMC and 3G pack.. So if I deactivate VMC and just subscribe to 3G 100MB pack .. Will it work?Will I be able to connect to laptop? Currently I can connect to laptop .. by making the phone as hotspot ..I just wanna make sure tht even if I unsubscribe from VMC... would I be able to connect to laptop like I do now?Also for now data usage while roaming is free for me under VMC plan .. Will it be same under 3G plan too?

Most old 3G mobiles will show 3G.. but their internal speed capacity wud be max. 300kbps or so.New mobiles are REALLY 3G, HSDPA means High speed data packet access. And they are capable of speed above 2mbps. So now they show H instead of 3G

3G is just 384kbps... little above the 2G.HSDPA is 7.2mbps .. way too high...HSPA is 21.6mbps... extreme high speeds.

i fail to understand why vodafone calls it as hsupa... may be to fool people by giving more upload speeds than download in near future.3G+ is the HSDPA.

its the configuration error done by VF by mentioning it as HSUPA. the speeds are of hsdpa