Need help selecting affordable and good ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter aafi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,552

aafi

ISP
NA
Hi All, I am new to this forum.I am planning to buy a wireless connection and need help selecting the right ISP. I stay in Mumbai.I need something with good speed and good tariff plans. After reading a few threads I am confused as to which 1 to buy.. Help me out selecting among these >Tata Photon Plus > Reliance NetConnect> MTSBlaze> or plz suggest any other..Thanks.

Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
I am planning to buy a wireless connection and need help selecting the right ISP. I stay in Mumbai.
I need something with good speed and good tariff plans. After reading a few threads I am confused as to which 1 to buy..
Help me out selecting among these >Tata Photon Plus > Reliance NetConnect> MTSBlaze> or plz suggest any other..
Thanks.

I found 'good' in your comments. In India, it is not possible to find 'good' service or 'good' ISP. All are masked thieves. All ISP are allergic to provide good service to their customers.
Find out which ISPs have been used by your neighbors and get reviews from them. That would be better because each ISP's performance is vary with area, city and state. No one is stable.
Or wait for someone who may reply to you if he is from Mumbai.

Help me out selecting among these >Tata Photon Plus > Reliance NetConnect> MTSBlaze> or plz suggest any other..

Go for Reliance Netconnect+

Best amongst the worst.

Companies made Data card technology a slang.No one will trust on any data card connection even if he uses in different country.

Thanks to evry1 who replied till now...how many would vote for Reliance...I am still waiting for replies from other members...

Why wireless? You will never get what you are promised, irrespective of the ISP.