What made you sad/unhappy today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,813
Cafe Coffee Day At Petrol Pump - June 15, 2011 - sushubh's photo on picplz

This coffee I had an hour ago looked nice but turned out it was not that good.

oh sad.....🙁 🙂 ...hmmmmm my dads angry on me..coz skipped the college...at present (time 8:41 am) hes outside..dropping my mum at school...after he comes..BIG dARMA will be at my house.....

will update after an hour..reporting whether it was good or bad! 😀

----------

BTW saw pictues taken by sushubh...they're good : P : P 🙂

Got FUPED two days before my week off.Eye Glasses broke.One of my two week offs has been cancelled.Mother washed my Oxygen Noida SEZ Card along with my shirt, which I just got yesterday.I can literally beat anyone to death right now.

Mother washed my Oxygen Noida SEZ Card along with my shirt, which I just got yesterday.

You are working in 3C Oxygen SEZ in sector-144 Noida on Noida-Greater Noida expressway?

Nah! My friend works in there. In the house keeping department 😀What about you?

lol.. I have read the movie plot .. its like the movie Karz with a difference, the hero is reborn as a housefly!!!

NSFW that shit. kill it with fire, what are you taking its pic for :abnormal:

Found out my eyesight increased to 1 from 0.25 in both eyes. Thanks IBF and certain other websites

lol.. I have read the movie plot .. its like the movie Karz with a difference, the hero is reborn as a housefly!!!

Its being released in hindi. In telugu the housefly dances to most popular telugu actr chiranjeevi. Buzz is that the housefly will do salman moves in hindi version

NSFW that shit. kill it with fire, what are you taking its pic for :abnormal:

Found out my eyesight increased to 1 from 0.25 in both eyes. Thanks IBF and certain other websites

Its being released in hindi. In telugu the housefly dances to most popular telugu actr chiranjeevi. Buzz is that the housefly will do salman moves in hindi version

Which insect is it? It's too small, like an 1mm/2mm. It's troubling me a lot. I suppose it can also fly.

Edit: I took the image cos i don't which insect it is.